In need of a few friends

Options
I'm a terribly shy person (mainly due to my weight) but I have finally worked up the courage to seek a few friends who are also seeking fitness.

Replies

• carabela
    Options
    Ugh..I am terribly shy too. Joined in August but posting first time today. So please feel free to add me.
    I would be glad to be a source of encouragement & maybe a few laughs along the way. :smile:
    -Cara
  • janten
    Options
    Welcome both of you to MFP, don't be shy! Everyone *mostly seems to be loving here. Feel free to add.
  • dearprudence78
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm new here too, and I'd love to make some new and motivating friends.
  • dolphincrazy5
    dolphincrazy5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you may add me
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I'm new here as well, in need of new friends too...add me
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome and don't be shy- everyone was new at one point in time and needed some support! I've been at MFP for just over a month and love it..I'm really enjoying trying new things for fitness and it's been great! Feel free to add me for extra encouragement and support. Cheers!
  • jabbajazzie
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat as quite a few of you! Please, feel free to add me as a friend. I'd love to see how your weightloss progress is going and to provide some support! :smile:
  • jdsnowwit
    Options
    I've never seen anything else like MFP. Had i know about MFP, I may have been better about keeping my weight. 2 years ago i was 255lbs. lost down to 202, (but in an unhealthy way) gained back quite a bit, but my girlfriend told me about this and it has been great . And me if you like. and that goes for anybody that sees this. :)
  • jeyoung1969
    Options
    Hello, I love te support I'm seeing on this thread. I too am new to MFP and I'm also looking for some new friends/support on here. Feel free to add me as well. =)
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-) I'm always happy for new friends and love supporting others and watching there success!
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me :)
  • Lisaboebeesa
    Lisaboebeesa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have only just started posting as well, you can add me if you like :)
  • dnt3v
    dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me for support as well! :)
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, please feel free to add me as well. I'm just starting my journey and would love some company along the way! :)
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    If you are new, I wish you all the very best of luck with your journey.

Kat
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    im ever the motivational speaker...NOT, lol. but I do offer encouragement, enlightenment and a pretty darn good time. Add me , ANYONE....always in the need for motivation a lil swift kick in the booty every now and then.
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I am always open to making new friends who want to talk about fitness and nutrition. And just like someone else said, we just might laugh along the way too! Anyone should feel free to add me. :smile:
  • I never expected this many people would respond. Thank you everyone! Love and light to ya!
  • terrilins
    Options
    ADD ME!!!
    :tongue: