Options

Replies

• daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    IM IN!!! sadly i only have 8lbs so il have to survive with those
  • kfash
    kfash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD today. I will be there with you on October 1!
  • TrinityTrinityTrinity
    Options
    I am just finishing 30 Day shred tomorrow (didn't miss a day :) yay)....I dont' know my measurements until Thursday, but I KNOW I lost inches AND pounds.. Great program but requires dedication! You may want to consider getting some lighter weights. I had 2lb, 3lb, 5lb, 8lb, and 10lb weights and used all of them within different moves. October 1st I'm doing Ripped in 30!
    I did 2 weeks of the shred then got sick. I do think that 5 lbs would be too much for some moves. I think I have a set of 2 lbs and 3 lbs.

I'm doing Brazil Butt Lift (just started today) and I was thinking of alternating 30 DS but, IDK.
  • Love_cup
    Love_cup Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ive had this DVD for 2 months now and never started! I'm excited to start with you guys!!!!
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Count me in I have the DVD already!!!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in, although I probably won't finish in 30 days due to other work outs. Good luck everyone!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about joining in too. Do we need to change our calorie intake or up protein etc...? I've only ever done cardio (walking/running 6-7 days a week so far) and no weights. If we do need to then please feel free to look at my diary and give me suggestions. I only have a few kilos left to loose so I am mostly trying to tone up.
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes! im going to start tonight because i have nothing better to do :tongue:
    feel free to add me
  • carsnerj
    Options
    Love the 30 day shred!! will totally make a diffence!!! GOOD LUCK
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)

Anyone feel free to add me! I'll be most likely starting tomorrow night but will stick to the count of whomever.

I am hoping to do alternate days of 30day with a 2hr cardio days (split up throughout the day) in between.
  • trailblazer888
    trailblazer888 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ill start October 1st, I'm planning on going on vacation sometime in the next couple months so what better time to add strength training. I've been doing a lot of running but stopped lifting weights since I started training for my first half marathon so I'm excited to start doing some form of strength training again :)
  • beelikethebug
    beelikethebug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oooh...I might have to do this...
  • heavyglitter
    heavyglitter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds great - I'm in!!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I agree with previous posters.. have some lighter weights too! 1st time doing it, I could hang on with 5 lbs for some exercises, but there are one or 2 you are going to WISH you had 2 lb weights... LOL...
    Just something to think about :)
    Good luck!!! You can do it :)
  • sallyann1964
    sallyann1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join with you! :-)
  • braucb1
    braucb1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's been sitting on my shelf long enough, I'm in!
  • jenbreeze72
    jenbreeze72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just got the video a few weeks ago, and am ready to get started. I'm going out of town for a while in the middle of the month, but will try to kick butt before and after my trip! Not looking to my before pics or measurements, but excited to see if I can use this to make a change!
  • chinasaurus86
    Options
    i'm on level 1, day 2 of 30DS and omg, it's tough but you'll feel great afterwards! i cannot wait to see the results! good luck on your 30DS adventure!
  • sugaknight
    Options
    I've started 2 days ago but you can count me in . I do it with out weights so by then l have weights.
  • leilaa84
    leilaa84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've started today! So i'm in! Does anyone know how many calories it burns as don't know how to add in exercise diary? I don't have weights at the moment but am using 0.75 litre bottles of squash as thought better than nothing!