what a difference two years makes!

Options
2»

Replies

• juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher too and I can't wait to compair my picture from this year to last years picture. (38 lbs down)
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher too and I can't wait to compair my picture from this year to last years picture. (38 lbs down)

When I took this years picture I was sure there was not going to be much difference. But there is a huge difference from last year. I am down about 25 pounds. I posted the last 3 years pictures in my blog. I hope you have as much fun as I did and congrats on the 38 pounds!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You look YOUNGER!!! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • Dianecg
    Dianecg Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! When looking at your new pic, I see a strong, confident woman. Great job!
  • Wow! "Weigh" to go girl! You look great! And just think of how much healthier you have become! Thank you for the inspiration! Today is my first day on this website ! I need to lose at least 100 lbs myself, and seeing how great you look after two years is so inspirational to me! :smile: best wishes to you!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look younger and very confident!!! Congratulations on all your hard work... you look great!
  • emilyci
    emilyci Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! When looking at your new pic, I see a strong, confident woman. Great job!

^this^

you are beautiful, look at that sparkle in your eyes! congratulations!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, i was tired of being stuck, this has really pushed me to get going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!