Doctor results and 1 year in (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• denise362012
    denise362012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look great and I am sure you feel great!!!
  • sushiadct
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    And you need to buy some non-baggy butt pants and non-baggy tops to celebrate the new you!! Absolute fantastic results.
  • beefoutz
    beefoutz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. I am just 3 weeks into my journey and have all the same health issues you started out with. Congratulations to you! It's a real confidence builder for me to know that this can be done!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Success stories are great. Pictures make great stories better. Congratulations and thanks for posting.
  • MimaMia
    Options
    You're looking fantastic, well done on your achievement so far. Its always nice and motivating to read the success stories on here.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    amazing job! Well done!
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is awesome: I love reading these success stories. You are so inspiring: thank you for sharing!!!
  • saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic loss you've had its inspired me to keep going i have the same sort off stats as your before pics and have lost just over 2 1/2st so far and a long way to go yet but im already feeling the health benifits. And hope to beable to post some before and after pics soon
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done you for sticking to this.

xx
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! That is awesome! I'm gonna visit my doctor tomorrow and see where my health is at! Very inspirational! Well done!!
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look terrific!!
  • lrazzo
    lrazzo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I go to sleep and wake up to all these awesome kudos! Thank you so much again. I agree I am wearing a baggy shirt and pants in this pic, which I try not to do but am chronically doing because I don't know how to wear smaller clothes just yet. :) I am working on it and trying to be aware of it more.

Never did I think I'd be able to inspire others with weight loss. So this is amazing. Its been such a struggle, but my one bit of advice is to be patient. I am a slow slow weight loser. A year to lose 65. But my doctor is glad for it. She thinks that when we lose like this our brains catch up and learn to eat normally. That we are more likely to stick with it. So I've tried to be patient with myself and tell myself that this is how I am now. That I am not on a diet. That this is just how my life is now. And I just keep on keeping on.
  • donnas144
    donnas144 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    fantastic! you have done amazing! x
  • kygalinnc
    Options
    Love your quote, " I choose me." It am learning that taking that time to get your exercise in and do something healthy for you is so important!!! Way to go on the great results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!