What are you looking foward to?

crlyn324
crlyn324 Posts: 15
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
So, once we all lose those pounds we want to shed, what are you most looking foward to?
I can not wait to look awesome in shirts again!!! I am so sick and tired of wearing baggy clothing!!! I am looking foward to my husband thinking I am hot again!!

NEXT!!

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    I'm looking forward to putting my favourite dress again! I cannot wait for that day!
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Im looking foward to thinking Im hot again! Smaller clothes. Feeling good nekkid..for me and my boyfriend. Going back home in April and want to hear how good I look since I've had my son.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    looking forward to a bikini!
  • short shorts, tank tops and flip flops (beach girl thing, :smile: ) Just wearing barely anything and feeling really good in it...
  • I'm looking forward to going shopping for new clothes and not hating how I look in everything I try on.
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Having all my excess skin removed!! Then let's see, wearing shorts again! Running a marathon! i can think of sooo many things I can't wait for:bigsmile:
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    non-mom shorts, and looking smoking hot for my wedding anniversary, wearing lingerie again...ohh, and cute summer dresses and skirts too
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    I'm looking forward to thigh high boots... Shorts... Running the ING New York City Marathon..Sky Diving! SO MUCH!! Can't wait!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    With all this snow! I just want to be able to walk outside without a coat - nice button down short-sleeved shirt (tucked in) and a great fitting pair of jeans :) and I know I'm dreaming but it would be nice if I could be healthy enough to sport a pair of heals with my jeans (it's been forever for them - I'll have to practice, huh... LOL :laugh: ). :drinker: We'll ALL make it!!! I'm sure of it!!! :drinker:
  • glasscc
    glasscc Posts: 8 Member
    I'm looking forward to being able to cross my legs at the knees and not having my thighs rub together when I walk.

http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php?process=resubmit&count=55
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    i am looking forward to a wonderful long, healthy life. i hope to help my children w/ their children.
  • These are all great! Its not a matter of If, its a matter of When we lose this weight!

This is such a supportive board! I've been on other diet message boards and the people are not very nice!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Shopping for non-plus size clothes, running a 1/2 marathon, getting a bikini (even if I only wear in our hot tub) and getting into the leather jacket that I bought for Christmas.

edited to add - wearing tops that button up.
This discussion has been closed.