CHOCOHOLICS!!!!!!! MUST TRY!!!!

Options
I was shopping around for some healthy foods and I went to the smart ones entries with the dinners. I was looking through and then I saw the desserts... there is one that is chocolate chip cookie dough sundae and a peanut butter cup brownie sundae and they are so delicious.. I LOVE THEM!!! I crave chocolate so much and this takes care of it for me... and they are only 170 cals. per sundae... they also have keylime pie and strawberry shortcake and all kinds of other desserts... it depends on what kinds your wal mart will carry... I hope I helped .. OH yea and they are only $1.80 and you get 2 sundaes per box ( store prices may vary depending on where you live!) Well Good Luck all in achieving your goals!!! God Bless You All!!!!

Replies

• jenstalder
    Options
    I love choclate and drink a cholcate shake everynight or make choclate ice cream with it...tonight i had a choclate and strawberry shake..

i use a choclate meal replacement from beachbody.

130 calories
    15 carbs
    9 sugars
    15 protien

It tasts so good.... not like a typical protien shake.. plus beachbody offers a 100 percent money back

you will love it tooo.

www.beachbodycoach.com/stalder
  • becca42482
    Options
    I am a huge chocoholic and was having trouble finding a delicious chocolate treat to curve my cravings. A friend introduced me to dark chocolate mouse tempations pudding made by JELLO. It satisfies my chocolate craving with no problem! And the best part is, it's only 60 calories. So you can eat it guilt free! Buy some for yourself today and you'll be shocked that its only 60 calories! I found it at my local grocery store in the yogurt section.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I love the Sugar Free Hunts Pudding Packs with a little dab of the spray whipped cream for a little extra flavor. It is around 90 calorie and it is YUMMY!
  • LindaLM
    Options
    Have you tried any of the Walden Farms products? The chocolate syrup and peanut butter are vey good and zero calories! They have a lot of different products but those two are my favorites. The syrup over Cool Whip and bananas is great and very low calorie.
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! what is the brand name of these sundaes??
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am a huge chocoholic and was having trouble finding a delicious chocolate treat to curve my cravings. A friend introduced me to dark chocolate mouse tempations pudding made by JELLO. It satisfies my chocolate craving with no problem! And the best part is, it's only 60 calories. So you can eat it guilt free! Buy some for yourself today and you'll be shocked that its only 60 calories! I found it at my local grocery store in the yogurt section.
    Becca.....I LOVE the Dark Chocolate Mousse Temptations. I would serve them to guests & be sure theyw ould never know how guilt free they really are.
    I will have to try the sundaes sometime as well!!
  • KristinaL
    Options
    Weight watchers Smart Ones.... Hope you enjoy!!!
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    The only problem with a lot of the fat free products especially the ice cream products is that they are loaded with sugar. I only get 24 grams of sugar a day. I try to save my sugars for the natural sugars like carrots, apples and such. For those of us that like ice cream and chocolate I found Klondike sugar free ice cream sandwiches. The ice cream tastes like vanilla ice cream and they are only 100 calories but without the sugar, they also make traditional Klondike bars that are sugar free too but they are 170 each. We keep both in the freezer all the time and my splurge is the Klondike bar over the ice cream sandwich.

I also go crazy for the sugar free jello pudding cups, my fave is the dark chocolate, I can't eat mousse as it upsets my stomach. LOL as does whipped cream, I am the equivalent to having a lactose intolerance problem except it's with cream.
  • antheadian
    Options
    I like the Jello sugar free BANANA FUDGE SUPREME pudding. it's low calories and delicious! The mousse chocolate you mentioned sounds good.
  • BlueLikeJazz
    BlueLikeJazz Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oooo I've got a good one,

Almond Joy Pieces.

They look just like M&Ms, they're 100 calories for 23, and they're so delicious that I can usually have half that and feel satisfied. They taste just like an almond joy, with little bits of coconut and almonds in each piece. nom nom nom
  • sandsgirl
    Options
    The Strawberry Shortcake is awesome and my fav is the Chocolate cake when I want cake. These are great because not only are the low in calories and fat but they are portion controlled! That I need with the sweets.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,395 Member
    Options
    Can you only get this over the Internet or is it sold in stores? What are the ingredients? I went to the website and couldn't find a listing of the ingredients.
  • KristinaL
    Options
    Who are you talking to Exermon??? If your talking to me ... the smart ones sundaes are sold at Wal Mart in the frozen section with frozen dinners...
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,395 Member
    Options
    My mistake. I think I was answering the wrong post! So sorry