Trying to lose 80lbs

Options

Replies

• FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've got 70lbs to lose and I have been pretty active :) sending you a friend request!
  • Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you can do this gal! im also 21 and have 15 more pounds left! feel free to add me, I'm very supportive!!!
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You have taken the biggest step in realizing that you need to make a change in your life. Just keep moving forward no matter what life throws at you. Feel free to add me as a source of motivation and support :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    You're not trying to, you're going to!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 as well.

I started at 220. I've broken it into 4 20 lb goals!

You may add me, I'm an every-day-logging-open-diary kinda person! haha
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    If this old gal can lose 93, I am sure a young one like you can do this! Just keep at it, one meal at a time, one day at a time. I have a daughter your age.. feel free to friend me! All the very best! Congrats for making the best decision of your life!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have lost 80 (as of today, yahoooo!) but I still have a lot to go.

I log ever day and every bite. I have my diary open to friends.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :)

I had exactly the same start and goal weights - it can be done, I promise!
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4" on a good day and trying to lose another 100lbs - we can totally do this! FR sent :-)
  • ToniGIrlWhimsicalArt
    Options
    Girl, I'm with ya! I want to lose 108 pounds. It sounds so big and scary, but I feel really motivated to do it this time. This site is helping me so much already. I track every little thing I eat and it's amazing how much I was putting in my mouth before without even knowing it! Now, I can actually say "no" to things when I need to because I know that they'll put me over for the day. On the same token, I get excited when I have a deficit left at the end of the day and I know I can have a bowl of ice cream lol. I get discouraged because I want to see changes NOW but I keep trying to tell myself that the most important thing is that I'm making healthier choices daily. That's something that will mean the most in the long run, and the weight loss will follow. :) You can do it! We can all do it! Add me if you'd like. I'd love to have someone other than my skinny boyfriend to be motivated by lol. :)
  • Bang210
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'7" 246 pounds and I am looking to get down to around 160-175. I play roller derby, and want to compete in the tough mudder next summer. Let's be friends! :)
  • shmapril
    Options
    Hello I'm am trying to lose 67 lbs right now. I am 25 and i am 201.5 lbs
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. 100 pounds to lose.
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me i am currently 219 and have 79 pounds left to use. Am in it for the long haul too :)
  • ashj3nt
    ashj3nt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling all too well. I have tried to lose my 100 extra lbs by myself, with weight watchers, with MFP, Curves.... I could go on... The weight goes away and then it slowly creeps back. For the last month I have seeing the same 5 lbs coming and going and boy oh boy am I annoyed! I'm thinking if I become more active on this site, it may help.... I need to think about what I'm doing every day and make it happen, rather than hope the weight is just going to come off by itself.

So, I'm looking for friends too that are willing to help me and want help in return. Bring it on! :)
  • Mrsdpitts
    Mrsdpitts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    we are all here to support you.. feel free to add me
  • goldi1959
    goldi1959 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. I started on July 1st and to date have lost 23 #'s. It's an every day life style change. The key I've found is measuring my food and getting some form of exercise daily even if it's just a walk around the block. Stay strong!!!
  • Mrsdpitts
    Mrsdpitts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling all too well. I have tried to lose my 100 extra lbs by myself, with weight watchers, with MFP, Curves.... I could go on... The weight goes away and then it slowly creeps back. For the last month I have seeing the same 5 lbs coming and going and boy oh boy am I annoyed! I'm thinking if I become more active on this site, it may help.... I need to think about what I'm doing every day and make it happen, rather than hope the weight is just going to come off by itself.

So, I'm looking for friends too that are willing to help me and want help in return. Bring it on! :)

It can be a roller coaster but consistency is critical.. feel free to add me
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    Hi i didnt have time to read all the other posts but I am an active MPF user and I have lost 65 lbs since January 18th my goal on that day was to lose 100 lbs and that seemed SOOOOO far out of reach but now that its only 35 lbs ( and maybe more) it doesnt seem that bad!

Just take one day at a time "Slow and steady wins the Race" you can do this :)
  • lifechangecyndi
    Options
    I'm with you feel:smile: free to add me...