Please help! Im made fun of!

Options
Ive been made fun of for 3 years because of my weight! friends anyone? please

Replies

• Iam very sorry to hear that! Why are people so insenstive? How would they like being made fun of? Is there any way to just avoid these nasty people? I would try. Good luck to you.
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    I am also sorry that you are being made fun of. Some people re just insensitive, and I'd try to avoid them if I could. You are not alone...Feel free to message me if you ever need a chat buddy.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

Gary the 100yr old dude who happens to be a woman... nope, not a troll in sight! :huh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    start being more generous with your throat chops. people are less likely to make fun of you if there's a chance you'll punch them in the neck :wink:
  • xAiRfOrCeKillahX
    Options

Gary the 100yr old dude who happens to be a woman... nope, not a troll in sight! :huh:

trueeeeeeeee, get outta here man
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options

Hey, you never know.. :wink:
  • coffeeQ2hrs
    coffeeQ2hrs Posts: 52 Member
    Options

bahahaha
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Why are there so many trolls posting in MFP this week?
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options

!!
  • tdbowlin
    Options
    Most people make fun of people to shine the light on ur imperfections so no one is looking at theirs. Just pray for them truth is they r probably worse off than u.:happy:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Most people make fun of people to shine the light on ur imperfections so no one is looking at theirs. Just pray for them truth is they r probably worse off than u.:happy:

haha, ladies and gentlemen, we have a new nominee for the most pointless first post of all time!
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Again, I will post this...

Please Stop Feeding The Trolls!
  • FitFrazzle
    Options

haha, ladies and gentlemen, we have a new nominee for the most pointless first post of all time!

Loving the Rayman79!! Priceless :)
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options

What is a troll? Can someone explain please?
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options

A keyboard warrior that takes 'general twatism' to a whole new level!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    You look like Andy Griffith and they make fun of you for your weight? People are sooooo stupid!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

This is really mean. This is the crap that people have been talking about when they say that people are jerks on here. Ugh! Well, at least you made the troll look better...
  • fallintomyworld
    fallintomyworld Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    start being more generous with your throat chops. people are less likely to make fun of you if there's a chance you'll punch them in the neck :wink:

i think this is awesome advice. not that i agree with violence but you need to stand up and let them know that you WILL NOT be talked to in any other way then with respect. ;)
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options

A keyboard warrior that takes 'general twatism' to a whole new level!

With ya, I Wiki'ed it too haha
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I understand the pain you may be feeling, feel free to add me