Be my friend? - P90X fans encouraged but not necessary! :)

Options
Hi Everyone!!

I've been on MFP since the beginning of the summer and I absolutely love it! I log every day as I am trying to shed those last few stubborn pounds before my wedding next year.

When I started off on MFP I had a fantastic HUGE group of super supportive friends...but a lot of them seemed to go away :(

I still have a wonderful group of friends on here (thank you so much - all of you!) but I figure the more the merrier!

I'm a very active person and I'm looking for more people who will motivate this side of me. I love the outdoors and spend a lot of time hiking, snowboarding and skiing, windsurfing, canoeing and kayaking. During the week, I do p90X - a program that I LOVE (and has gotten me some killer shoulders!)

My diet is kind of strict - I'm doing 30% carbs, 50% protein, and 20% fat as part of the p90X fat shredder. These ratios are starting to get me after having been on them for a couple months now, so people who are on lower carb, higher protein diets are especially welcome :)

I promise to be super supportive to you! I LOVE getting healthy and I'd love to do it together with you :)

Replies

• fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bump? :(
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey fallonrhea. I'll send ya a friend request. I started P90X classic 9/10 and so far haven't missed a single workout or stretch X. I've been actively using MFP since June and its AWESOME!!! I lost 22 lbs before starting P90X.

Also, if you are interested there are a group of us in the P90X starting September 2012 group doing it.
  • fallonrhea
    Options
    I'm gonna try to bump this one more time...
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Just finishing a round of P90X this week. Plan to do it again in the not too distant future, but gonna do something different for a few weeks. Feel free to add me.
  • UFC153
    Options
    Big fan of P90x,feel free to add me.Im new to this website thanks.
  • CindyTatiana16
    CindyTatiana16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I start p90x on Saturday!!! I have a back issue now that won't let me do Insanity anymore :-( which I LOVED so I need something more low impact to get me to my goals. I would like 3-4 inches less in the waist and ripped arms and back for my wedding in January! It's awesome to find another bride to be!
  • pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not doing p90 but feel free to add me!
  • chadmcqueen
    Options
    Now I´m doing Insanity but next will be p90x and insanity hybrid, I´m on fat shredder diet also. Friend request sent!
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    i have done 3 rounds of p90x! LOVE it! You can add me as a friend!
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have done 2 rounds of P90X and currently doing Insantiy - Day # 33 - you can add me if you want! :o)
    Options
    I have done p90x and plan on going back to it after my current program, I am doing Less Mill Pump love the leg work outs with this one. I too had a problem with that diet. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kyrogix
    Kyrogix Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tarek. I have just started P90x (2nd week), round I (all over again.....two year break :(). I would love to chat with other people who are doing the program. My wife is also participating with me, but is not as commited because we have two small kids who, when they wake up at night, only seem to want their Mom! Cheers. Tonight is cardio X, I still need to get in better shape for the yoga and plyo. How are your workouts coming along?
  • fallonrhea
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for posting! I think I managed to add all of you! :)

@Kyrogix - Workouts are coming along...okay, haha.

I'm planning on starting a p90x/insanity hybrid starting on Monday. Very excited about that :D