I'm back and need support

Options
Hi, I'm Dana. I was on MFP all the time last year but I'm just getting back after having my last baby and could use some new supportive weightloss buddies. I had lost about 60 pounds before getting pregnant and I only have about 7 to go to be back there, but I have a whole lot of strength training to do! Please add me if you need more supportive friends, I could always use more.

Good luck, and work hard!

Replies

• marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Anyone can add me :flowerforyou:
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I accepted your add, I'm usually always around so if you need anything, let me know.
  • catielynchapp
    catielynchapp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Dana,

I'm fairly new to MFP, and would love to be your motivation buddy. I just went thru rough patch, re exercise, 2 weeks ago, but reached out to another online group and it helped me alot!

I'm trying to lose about 40 - 50 pounds. I've lost 53 pounds over the last few years, and this is the last. I'm trying to move alot more, and walk and do wieght exercises every day.

Catie
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, Here to support and encourage and be accountable:):) :bigsmile:
  • StevenHall36
    Options
    Feel Free to add. Wish you luck
  • pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here all the time
  • searolex
    Options
    You can add me. I am just past the big 40 and determined to get back my old figure. I was 12st 5llb on my birthday. I have lost 7 lbs since then and determined to loose another 1st at least.
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    request sent. Anyone else, feel free to add