Exercise to firm up breast

Options
Does anyone have a good exercise for firming the breasts?? Ive lost close to 35 lbs total but don't lose weight in the boobs...LOL...:sad:

Replies

• HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Chest presses work well.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Sorry you can't firm them. They are fat tissue not muscle. I never loose 'my girls'. No matter how much weight I loose. None from there. Chest exercises firm the muscle underneath. Makes them appear to 'stand-up' You may be destined to be a boobie:happy:
    Luv Ya. gc :glasses:
  • KYBETH
    Options
    I have always noticed that the boobies never go anywhere....Everything else changes but the chest.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    *walks in*
    No pictures?
    *walks out*
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Sorry you can't firm them. They are fat tissue not muscle. I never loose 'my girls'. No matter how much weight I loose. None from there. Chest exercises firm the muscle underneath. Makes them appear to 'stand-up' You may be destined to be a boobie:happy:
    Luv Ya. gc :glasses:

i totally agree with the 'stand-up'. Mine have never been perkier. I love it. And I'm 47. With the right bra and some good chest exercises I look like I've had a boob job... Love my girls:laugh:
  • kscott0612
    kscott0612 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    *walks in*
    No pictures?
    *walks out*

:laugh:
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! guess Im destined :) Well Im not any spring chicken...but just trying to firm them up and make them "perkier"..LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: