Good at home workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is on youtube for free - give it a try!

Thanks!! I had no idea those were on YT I will look it up
  • EmmaJean7
    Options
    BenderFitness is a member here... check out her profile at
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/BenderFitness

She uploads a lot of her workouts to youtube... the handful I've looked at are pretty good.

Ok I will be sure to check it out
  • EmmaJean7
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! That's a lot of good input to choose from I appreciate it
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Jogging in place
    calesthenics
    jump rope
    DVDs/YouTube

Any of these are easy to do at home.
  • angel924_2004
    Options
    I'd definitely say 30 Day Shred. It is only 20 minutes, so it is easy to fit into your day, and it is challenging enough to feel as if you really worked out. :)
  • innocentangel
    Options
    sorry to be dumb here but what are burpees?
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    girl, i just started hula hooping (i have never been able to hoop, but a friend made a special for me hoop that i can actually use!) and the workout is actually quite incredible! invest in one! cheap and funnnn!!! <3<3n-
  • EmmaJean7
    Options
    girl, i just started hula hooping (i have never been able to hoop, but a friend made a special for me hoop that i can actually use!) and the workout is actually quite incredible! invest in one! cheap and funnnn!!! <3<3n-

Do you want to know the sad thing? I never could get the darn hula hoop thingy to stay on my hips hah! Ide just try to do it and after 2 or 3 of me trying to rotate my hips and keep it from falling on the ground it just falls off me! I cant ever seem to "shake it" well enough for it not to fall :/ there are many 5 year olds way better than me at it