Looking for New Friends that Actually EAT!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• it's about 75% healthy 25% whatever-I-want.

This is how to live life!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    it's about 75% healthy 25% whatever-I-want.

This is how to live life!

That's how I try to do it. . . .although sometimes my split may be a little closer to 70/30. LOL
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Just a bump :bigsmile:
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind that I stay on a 1200cal. NET and eat back 90%-95% of my exercise calories, feel free to add me!
  • kittyclowngirl
    Options
    Hey sweety! I most defiantly eat. Feel free to add me :) I just had a horrible couple days of bad eating :/
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Not only do I eat..I eat pretty much what I want within reason. not only that I live in Memphis and frequent Cordova...I am sending you a request.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1300 calories a day. I work out a lot, and am busy with 2 young kids and a job where I'm on my feet all day. I need the energy! Feel free to add me!
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Friend requests sent! Thanks everybody!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I aim for about 1500 a day. I love food and have no problem eating enough! My problem is I tend to indulge too much sometimes but I'm getting a lot better. Feel free to add me, I'm friendly!
  • Slimat30
    Options
    I eat loads! Add me :)
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I have my calorie goals set to my maintenance which is 2200. I do calorie cycling so some days I stay a few hundred under my goal and some days I go a couple hundred over! Either way I am eating quite a bit :)
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat lots. Roughly 2700 calories, which coupled with my workout, puts me where MFP says my net should be.
  • dragonflyz76
    Options
    NIce!!! You can send a friend request if u'd like
  • Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Working on reducing your weight doesn't mean you gotta pick at lettuce leaves and prune juice. D&E to enjoy what you like more for longer! Request sent.
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Somedays I'm having to force myself to get in all my calories and somedays I'm starving and go over. I LOVE FOOD, I just don't eat when I'm not hungry. I could use all the help I can get and will support any way I can. Everyone add me!!

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CHANINE111
    CHANINE111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! =)
  • leighannrem
    Options
    I'm new to this, and this is the first time I've look at the posts/messages. I'm shocked. I don't want to lose weight I just want to eat healthier, and be a big more active. I'm glad someone's spoke out about "not eating" surely that would be worse than over eating? would be interested in learning about getting fit?
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I love my food, I try to make healthy choices.