Introduction

Options
Hey, its my first time on MFP, joined 5 days ago and wanted to check it out before I introed myself in case I decided this wasn't for me.

Like the food and exercise applications, I can see they're going to be a real help and the peeps on here are generally very nice, so its good to come into a positive environment.

Lets see, 37, the pic is my before picture, gained 75 pounds after I quit smoking in March last year. I was already overweight at the time, so the added weight was obviously not the best. Started dieting on 10 September but was introduced to this site by a good friend who has always been an inspiration healthwise 5 days ago, and currently enjoying reading the forums and blogs.

Hoping to really turn things around and see the end of summer in a weight lighter than the day I quit smoking.

Good luck to us all! )

Replies

• tahawairua
    tahawairua Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot to add, looking for peeps out in South Auckland if there are any.
  • AgataZasada
    Options
    I so not in your area, but feel free to add me. I have been on for a while and have lost 44lbs so far. I like to add new friends from time to time because some hit their goal and no longer use MFP or just drop off. Add me if you like.... and good for you for quitting smoking. My father did as well and he said it was the best thing he ever did (now he can taste food!).

All the best,
    Agata