Insanity

Options
I've been doing the P90X (or pieces of it) for a couple of years. Results were marginal but I was safely toning up. I was working out during lunch. I no longer work at that job where the gym was just an elevator ride away. For 4 months I did not work out and can't believe that I gained 15 pounds so quickly. I now have the Insanity fitness program and after a week I can tell a difference, if only in the soreness of muscles that have not been worked in a few months. Is there anyone else who does Insanity?

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Completed it last Winter. Not all it's cracked up to be. Good workout but nothing special about it.
  • 0katieface0
    Options
    I found it was excellent interval training, but you have to combine it or alternate it out with strength / weight lifting type activities.

I'm pretty sure it's why I lost 10 lbs though.
  • mcdanielcypress
    Options
    I found it was excellent interval training, but you have to combine it or alternate it out with strength / weight lifting type activities.

I'm pretty sure it's why I lost 10 lbs though.

Did it help tone the core. I realized today that I needed to keep the strength training going so I'm going to start that later today.