Hola! :D

Options
so, I would like to make more friends that could help me stay focused on my diet :)
It's so hard because I friggin love me some food!

Replies

• Angelina2119
    Options
    I know that feeling!! I think dieting is the hardest part with losing weight, especially because I love food. It's really become a hate/love relationship. At least with this website I've learned to somewhat pick my battles and try to stay with my calorie goal.
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Friends here are very supportive and keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me.
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also. Stay focused you can do it!:)
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    support is the key, please feel free to add me!
  • CaseyChristian
    Options
    Thanks yall :). I just need to get into the mindset of food being necessary to survive, rather than something to splurge into when boredom strikes!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hope u stay focused, feel free to add me too, u'll find a lot of support on this website.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I've been spending alot of time watching the food network and developing ideas for tasty lower fat alternatives so I dont get bored and I can also make a lifestyle change but still eat great food.

I think I lose weight just watching it when I am hungry, lol.
  • amontoya06
    amontoya06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Haha I know what you mean. Its pretty much my weakness. Food mmmmm. Just like they say, you can eat it, just eat less of it..ha yea right :). Hope your doing good!