Favorite workout DVDs?

Options
Name em off! I'm going e-shopping in a bit on Walmart.com!

Replies

• Fit_Vixen
    Options
    Not on Walmart.com but Turbo Fire, 100%
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm working on Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" right now & LOVING it. You can pick from 7 different 6 minute circuits and build your workout to tone up different areas. Eventually, you are supposed to be able to do the whole thing start-to-finish, but I'm not there yet.
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    my husband and i just started insanity a few weeks ago, love it :) and anything jillian michaels, cant go wrong there
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    P90X and Brazil Butt Lift are my favorites but have tried many of the beachbody programs :0)
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks guys! Anyone have any specific favorites for yoga/dance workouts?

I have Zumba on XBox 360 and do it from time to time, and I'm going to pick up the Pus*sycat Dolls Workout DVD :)
  • joelius_wegs
    joelius_wegs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started P90 this week. Going well so far, I think it may get a bit monotonous over time though. Seems to be a good starting program for beginners.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I wasn't all that impressed with the Pus*sycat Dolls' video. I got it for my daughter, but in the preview clip they did not show the chair dancing! It was fun for what it was, though.

Jazzercise Burlesque is really good. It's fun, and you can feel it in your abs and butt the next day. It's kinda hip-hoppy. I got it from collagevideo. I don't think Wal Mart carries that. I'm a huge fan of Turbo Jam. Getting ready to start Turbo Fire hopefully tomorrow.
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Meh...true story.

:heart: