New mom seeking positive and supportive friends

Options
I'm a new mom, looking for other females to become friends with. I prefer positive and upbeat people. Add me if we sound like we'd get along

Replies

• MonicaFlachman
    Options
    Hey there, I have a 5 year old little boy who is the love of my life!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a mom just not a new one. ;). I have five year old twins and a three year old.
  • melanielb73
    melanielb73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi There, feel free to add me. I am a mom as well - not new - I have 3 year old daughter
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd love to....I am a mom of 3...my youngest is 6 months old...and BOY do i have a lotta weight to lose!

laura
  • Wendeuxxx
    Wendeuxxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    High five to all the mommies!!!! Please feel free to add me too... :drinker:
  • LeslieBSize6
    LeslieBSize6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mommy of 3 under 5. I am always looking for a new friend to motivate and help to motivate me.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I have an 8 month old and almost 3 yr old :)
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful 8 yr old girl. No one said this would be easy and I am thankful for all my friends on MFP. I will motivate and ecourage you as much as I can. sometimes lie gets int he way and I may miss a day on MFP - add me if you like:smile:
  • alienelyssa21
    Options
    Hi, I am not a mom, but I am a supportive person, you can add me :)
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have 2 kids...my son is turning 12 in Dec, and my daughter is turning 7 in Dec. I'm also a home daycare provider so I'm around little ones alllllllll day long :smile:
  • Fluffykristi
    Options
    I'm a mother of 6 children ranging from ages of 12 years old to 4 months old. I am definately a positive person and will be more than happy to help and motivate you however I can. I do also give tough love and honesty - I will not enable or help my friend's bad habits. Feel free to send me a request