What kind of car,truck or SUV do you drive?

Options

Replies

• cml411
    Options
    2011 F-150 Super Crew Ecoboost...white and silver. (white lightning)
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    my daily driver is a 2001 chevy s10 ext cab 4x4 with 107k on it
    my project truck is a 1971 chevy c10 flatbed with a granny 4 speed with the original inline 6 cyl with 110k on it

ETA: my live in boyfriend has a 1995 chevy silverado ext cab 4x4 with 236k on it and a 2010 chevy camaro ss 6 speed with 25k on it
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I love my car!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv8dbkLKNjCYjipScZO84Q7FtatrrZbkyjCWHcD-BAr-FfZrRf
    Calibers FTW!! Only mine's white. :)
  • determined_01
    Options
    A black 2012 Kia Soul...I LOVE my hamster car!
  • SheilaEvans
    Options
    2011 Speedway Blue Toyota Tacoma - Sport Edition - 4WD, Double Cab, Long Bed. LOVE IT. Perfect truck for a girl!!
  • chinasaurus86
    Options
    2012 Ford Focus SE. I graduated from college last year, got a good job and decided that my first big purchase would be a new car! I LOVE this car. Comfortable, plenty of space and OMG the gas mileage. I went from a gas guzzling SUV to this beauty. I usually fill up 2 times a month!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I have the 2011 Kia Soul and I love mine too!
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZpR--9LSlV57mHy0sCNd8dQ_jbsgPLlIaFr2bvNGRMLHfseDP[/quote] But my favorite is my motorcycle - a 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90 - 1500cc - blue and black - you may call him Sir![/img]232323232%7Ffp%3B%3B6%3Evq%3D3334%3E58%3A%3E%3A%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D3572%3C39764335vq0mrj
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    IMG_0129.jpg
  • JLand918
    Options
    2007 Ford F-150 White
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Depending on mood / need:

1970 Pontiac GTO 400 4BBL 3.90 rear end

1989 F150 300 straight 6

2003 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L 8900 lb tow pkg

2012 Escape 2.5/6spd auto

Buy a hybrid ... I need your gas !

Excuse me, I just drooled on your GTO! My dream car is a '69 or '72 GTO Judge 4-speed w/ram air intake.. the most perfect muscle car ever created & arguably THE first TRUE muscle car that laid the foundation for all Muscle to come (yes, even beating out my stang!)
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options

not the full picture(s) but thanks lol...can only see the *kitten* end of the vert..and the front end of the maxipad

You have them sized too large. And the problem was you had IMG not img it makes a difference lol. That being said, nice 350z! I used to have one in silver now I have a 2011 Subaru Impresa Sti :) I like it allot, it's allot faster IMO too :)

Yeah I just used photobuckets link..works on every other forum but this one I guess

350z and Maxima were my first buys 4 years ago...then bike because its faster 12 second 1/4 mile, and now 240 because it's lt1 powered ;) dont know many little 4cyl sti's faster than a lt1 powered 240
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A real sports car. A 2-door, 2-seater, manual transmission, rag-top Solstice. I love my car!
  • stormsusmc
    Options
    A real sports car. A 2-door, 2-seater, manual transmission, rag-top Solstice. I love my car!

no turbo, no tq..no care ;)
  • Rynatat
    Options

not the full picture(s) but thanks lol...can only see the *kitten* end of the vert..and the front end of the maxipad

You have them sized too large. And the problem was you had IMG not img it makes a difference lol. That being said, nice 350z! I used to have one in silver now I have a 2011 Subaru Impresa Sti :) I like it allot, it's allot faster IMO too :)

Yeah I just used photobuckets link..works on every other forum but this one I guess

350z and Maxima were my first buys 4 years ago...then bike because its faster 12 second 1/4 mile, and now 240 because it's lt1 powered ;) dont know many little 4cyl sti's faster than a lt1 powered 240

Subaru Legacy GT Spec -B, 4cyl turbo, basically a 5-speed manual shift rocket ship! 2-wheel dyno'd over 300 meaning there is at least 315+ horses... it's fast.

PS - I believe they did make a turbo Solstice, though if I had to I'd have got the Saturn Sky Redline turbo, better weight distribution & better crumple zones if you were to wreck in the coffin on wheels you'd stand a better chance of survival... personal preferrence..
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    A 2000 silver Crown Victoria, that was a Police Interceptor in another life. Its big, fast, horrible on gas, and people get out of my way on the freeway; I love it !!!!
  • stormsusmc
    Options

Subaru Legacy GT Spec -B, 4cyl turbo, basically a 5-speed manual shift rocket ship! 2-wheel dyno'd over 300 meaning there is at least 315+ horses... it's fast.

PS - I believe they did make a turbo Solstice, though if I had to I'd have got the Saturn Sky Redline turbo, better weight distribution & better crumple zones if you were to wreck in the coffin on wheels you'd stand a better chance of survival... personal preferrence..

thought the legacy was awd...? and that must be modified to be doing more than 250 on the dyno..but it should be on an awd dyno

these are all modded
    350z all motor.. 312hp...322tq...
    240 a lot lighter.... 390hp 422tq... just sayin ;)
    maxima all motor 288hp 293tq

soltice gxp is the redline version ;)
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    1989 Buick LeSabre limited. It's an ugly baby blue, but it runs and it stops. It's comfortable and isn't too horrible on fuel. It's paid off in full, so it's all mine.
  • Rynatat
    Options

thought the legacy was awd...? and that must be modified

these are all modded

It is awd & it is modded - to get it properly dyno'd is a few hundred $$ I won't let him spend on something that we already can guestimate is a lot - lol! Hubz & I have a rule: anything happens we make it better. It's pretty funny when our arguments consist of "you just spent over $800 on a new turbo now it's my turn to get something for MY car!" Yea, so not the normal marriage!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm SUCH a fan of Toyota pickups. I'm on my 3rd one now with my Tacoma TRD Sport.
  • stormsusmc
    Options

thought the legacy was awd...? and that must be modified

these are all modded

It is awd & it is modded - to get it properly dyno'd is a few hundred $$ I won't let him spend on something that we already can guestimate is a lot - lol! Hubz & I have a rule: anything happens we make it better. It's pretty funny when our arguments consist of "you just spent over $800 on a new turbo now it's my turn to get something for MY car!" Yea, so not the normal marriage!

just find someone with an awd dyno..3 pulls should only be like 60-100 bucks lol...if its modded heavy it needs a tune