Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 pounds by the 27th of october!!!

One of my good friends is having an engagement party at the end of October and I wanna try and lose 10 more pounds by then!!! Anybody wanna join me!!! weight loss is better with buddies!!!!

Replies

• I GOT YOU!!!! SO WHATS OUR PLAN OF ACTION AND LETS EXECUTE???
  • mishomart
    mishomart Posts: 25 Member
    Sure!!! I have a goal of 21lbs by Christmas...maybe reaching 10 in a month will be a great kickstart!
  • Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    I have exactly 3 weeks until my birthday and Im trying to lose 5 by then! Let's do it together!!
  • bella529
    bella529 Posts: 6 Member
    Sounds good to me. Looking forward to being 10lbs lighter.
  • Im in...I need the motivation. What do I need to do?
  • Oct 27 is my 35th birthday and I am in!! I have lost 52 lbs so far and would love to lose another 10 by then:)

SW. 244
    CW. 193
    GW. 150
  • I'm in!
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Im in...I need to lose 10lbs end of October..
  • Well my plan is to really start paying attention to what I am eating and to try and sweat everyday. Try to get to the gym after work but if I can't get there just try and do stuff at home infront of the TV. Anybody got any ideas on how to stay motivated to go to the gym after I get off work? I seem to talk myself out of it by the time I get home.
  • Divia09
    Divia09 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in! I would like to lose 10 by then too.
  • a_west
    a_west Posts: 3 Member
    Ten pounds lighter by the end of Oct is one of my goals as well. :) Anyone have tips on staying within your caloric intake for the day? thanks.
  • To answer Casey
    Get some friends. I go to the gym after work 3x a week but I would probably try and get out of it if my co-workers, who go with me, didnt push me to go. Also I signed up for 3 classes so I have to go. Im always glad I did.
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Oct 27 is my 35th birthday and I am in!! I have lost 52 lbs so far and would love to lose another 10 by then:)

SW. 244
    CW. 193
    GW. 150

oh wow my birthday twin! I'll be 35 as well ;-)
  • So far sticking to the program. Tried to run last night. I am an awful runner. Took me 14 minutes to run a mile...slowest runner in the world. I hope to be down by 2 pounds on weigh in day(tuesday).
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    My birthday is Oct 29th. So by Halloween I would like to be 155. That's 11 pounds, which will be hard. I am going on my honey moon next week to disneyworld.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    I'm in! It's super hard for me cause I'm a vegetarian and carb addicted! I've been losing sizes but not weight, but now FINALLY starting to see scale results. Let's do it!
  • I'm in! It's super hard for me cause I'm a vegetarian and carb addicted! I've been losing sizes but not weight, but now FINALLY starting to see scale results. Let's do it!

I can relate... have you discovered quinoa?? It's a lifesaver for me!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • I'm game!
  • I am so with you! I will friend you because I am in total need of a support buddy....