10 pounds by the 27th of october!!!

Options
One of my good friends is having an engagement party at the end of October and I wanna try and lose 10 more pounds by then!!! Anybody wanna join me!!! weight loss is better with buddies!!!!

Replies

• I GOT YOU!!!! SO WHATS OUR PLAN OF ACTION AND LETS EXECUTE???
  • mishomart
    mishomart Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sure!!! I have a goal of 21lbs by Christmas...maybe reaching 10 in a month will be a great kickstart!
  • Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 3 weeks until my birthday and Im trying to lose 5 by then! Let's do it together!!
  • bella529
    bella529 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. Looking forward to being 10lbs lighter.
  • packerlandmom
    Options
    Im in...I need the motivation. What do I need to do?
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Oct 27 is my 35th birthday and I am in!! I have lost 52 lbs so far and would love to lose another 10 by then:)

SW. 244
    CW. 193
    GW. 150
  • QueenlyBrat
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Im in...I need to lose 10lbs end of October..
  • caseysheatx
    Options
    Well my plan is to really start paying attention to what I am eating and to try and sweat everyday. Try to get to the gym after work but if I can't get there just try and do stuff at home infront of the TV. Anybody got any ideas on how to stay motivated to go to the gym after I get off work? I seem to talk myself out of it by the time I get home.
  • Divia09
    Divia09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to lose 10 by then too.
  • a_west
    a_west Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds lighter by the end of Oct is one of my goals as well. :) Anyone have tips on staying within your caloric intake for the day? thanks.
  • packerlandmom
    Options
    To answer Casey
    Get some friends. I go to the gym after work 3x a week but I would probably try and get out of it if my co-workers, who go with me, didnt push me to go. Also I signed up for 3 classes so I have to go. Im always glad I did.
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Oct 27 is my 35th birthday and I am in!! I have lost 52 lbs so far and would love to lose another 10 by then:)

SW. 244
    CW. 193
    GW. 150

oh wow my birthday twin! I'll be 35 as well ;-)
  • packerlandmom
    Options
    So far sticking to the program. Tried to run last night. I am an awful runner. Took me 14 minutes to run a mile...slowest runner in the world. I hope to be down by 2 pounds on weigh in day(tuesday).
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My birthday is Oct 29th. So by Halloween I would like to be 155. That's 11 pounds, which will be hard. I am going on my honey moon next week to disneyworld.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It's super hard for me cause I'm a vegetarian and carb addicted! I've been losing sizes but not weight, but now FINALLY starting to see scale results. Let's do it!
  • LeahNicoleW
    Options
    I'm in! It's super hard for me cause I'm a vegetarian and carb addicted! I've been losing sizes but not weight, but now FINALLY starting to see scale results. Let's do it!

I can relate... have you discovered quinoa?? It's a lifesaver for me!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • kimma250
    Options
    I'm game!
  • gnb4hi
    Options
    I am so with you! I will friend you because I am in total need of a support buddy....