Looking for ACTIVE members:)

Options
Hey there! I am a very active member here on MFP. I recently deleted about 95% of my friends list as many had not logged in for months or just lurked and never commented:( I would love to surround myself with supportive members that I can support as well. If you are active and supportive, I would love to have you add me. Thanks!

Replies

• Vicstar1977
    Options
    Im on every day and encourage peeps when I can. Feel free to add :smile:
  • joveen86
    joveen86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm on too. Add me please I have no one to ask questions or answer their concerns.
  • xtanyx
    Options
    open diary, logg in every day! Currently doing turbofire. Feel free to add me! halfway to my goal! :)
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    im very active. feel free to add me as well.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I try to log in every day, and I do my best to encourage and motivate all of my MFPals. I just added you. Anyone else on here is free to add me, as well. :)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I have not missed logging in EXCEPT, when I was on vacation,
    for almost 2 years now.
    I reached my goal weight of 127 last Nov.
    and dropped to 115. I like this weight so my new goal is
    so stay between 113 and 117
    I believe in this program!
    It works!
  • I got tired of no one replying or even saying well done... so yes invite me too :bigsmile:
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im on here everyday,
  • LinaS1976
    LinaS1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    11 days new here but logging in everyday . kind of like my new FB. add if you like. Sydney gal here
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    I'm new here but I'm planning on logging in everyday! I too would like to befriend ACTIVE memebers so we can help and motivate each other.. GIRLS if that's you as well feel free to add me!! Would love to get some fitness buddies on here! Xx Ema
  • jeka5
    Options
    Hey, add me!! I log everything, everyday! And will be as supportive as i can! :)
  • Sandraonlyskinny
    Sandraonlyskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I Log in every day, exercise most days but am not a "fitness fanatic", am studying nutrition so am always keen to look at others diet plans but no one needs criticism about a chocolate muffin slip up, just encouragement and support when you are feeling stressed. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am a very active member here on MFP. I recently deleted about 95% of my friends list as many had not logged in for months or just lurked and never commented:( I would love to surround myself with supportive members that I can support as well. If you are active and supportive, I would love to have you add me. Thanks!

*Raises hand, then wanders off to add you.
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday. Add me if you like.
  • tonyggd
    Options
    Hi, been using this for a few days, gonna be logging on everyday.Was using a different calorie counting site but so glad I found this one, so easy to use and has loads more items in the database. Lost 19lbs so far, still lots to go, first goal to get down to 252lbs then major goal is to get to 224. Have been that weight for over 20 years Fell free to add me as a friend.
  • wildflower0872
    Options
    I'm Christine, Scottish, aged 40... log in every day (with exception of being away training or holiday)... I have open diary and starting to blog.

Been at this a month and lost 11lbs so far just watching what I eat.... going to start yoga/pilates and get exercising!

Happy to support anyone... so add me. I think it is important to find a bit of fun and laughter here as well as support!

:flowerforyou:
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    well am here for support,
    i say it how i see it. wont piss in your pocket, just good support.

add me if you want or anybody else too. xoxo
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I log on every day, have an open diary and provide support.....anyone feel free to add me
  • LivingInPuglia
    LivingInPuglia Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Been here for a month ..... log in everyday, food diary is open and EVERYTHING is on it. Exercise increased over last 30 days. Weight loss .... slow!

Feel free to add me, I need lots of help and encouragement too!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I've just reached my 75th consecutive day - with no plans of stopping.