do you log in here more than facebook?

Options

Replies

• astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was doing this more then facebook...i hope i get back into that routine...its been a hard last few weeks.
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely on this site more than FB. Not a big fan of FB or Twitter this site has more interesting topics and is way more supportive :)
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Definitely. Deactivated facebook a week or so ago.

In saying that, I'm on Twitter about as much as here :P
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    Deleted Facebook about a year ago. I dont want to support it or the pilluck who runs it. I also dont want them knowing everything about me and passing it on to Businesses. Plus it was a total and utter pointless waste of navel gazing / voyeuristic time.

This place - although also at times a time waster - at least has a positive purpose behind it.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Facebook is primarily for me to keep contact with my family back in RSA, but I am definitely a lot more active on here.
  • CHANINE111
    CHANINE111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    They block facebook at work but not myfitnesspal!! Hell yea!!! Add me... need some friends... hehe! :tongue:
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I log in here more than FB. Whilst im in here i feel motivated, i see success and i look forward to going to the gym later on. Whilst in FB i just watch people moan!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    nope...I am pretty much equally on both. I am addicted to playing Bejeweled on FB :)
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    facebook more
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    lol, seriously... I log in here about 50 - 50 vs Facebook.

people here are supportive and very nice to be with, who can blame me?

how about you guys?

don't hesitate to add. xoxo

1. Twitter- Funny
    2. Facebook- Funny, Informarive and I actually know many of the people on there
    3. Instigram- I take funny pics and like others funny pics.
    4. My Fitness Pal- Its a resource but Im honestly on here for my people. They are funny and share the same interest as me. Getting healthy and living a longer life.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

how about you guys?

Oh I forgot to mention that everything I say or do on here automatically goes to my facebook and Twitter. I set it up like that under settings.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

how about you guys?

I tweet about every 30 seconds if possible. If its something I want all my Facebook Twitter and MFP to know or see, I update on here because it automatically goes to Facebook and Twitter. If It is a racy comment I only put it on Twitter. If it is not appropriate for MFP but is appropriate for Facebook and Twitter, I update via TweetDeck which goes to Facebook and Twitter Simultaneously.
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have definately phased facebook out and now log on here several times a day!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I just deactivated my FB account and logged in here. LOL
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have one tab open on here and one tab open to FB pretty much all the time my computer is on. :)

This, but only at home--can't get either on the network at work. I do have phone apps, tho.
  • tinamwaits
    Options
    I have one tab open on here and one tab open to FB pretty much all the time my computer is on. :)

yep me too lol
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Usually fb more, I got a game I keep up with (SIM city social) that my friends drive me bonkers on keeping up with. (Though I warned them how quickly I lose interest)

Today its been 50/50.

I gotta get better with consistency on here.
  • cakelady69
    Options
    I log here way more than facebook. I love the support and staying accountable to myself with logging.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I never really liked Facebook and eventually stopped using it, now I have deleted my account. Facebook is overall stupid.
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    Yes I do!