Looking for ACTIVE members:)

Options

Replies

• InsanityFringe
    Options
    I'm trying to be a more active member to help myself and others so I'll add you and anyone else feel free to add me too :)
  • brookiebaby2003
    brookiebaby2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please anyone add me! I need encouragement and will support others too! I don't know how to add people so please add me. I log on everyday.
  • ashl3yyyy
    Options
    i justed joined, would love the support and to help
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    I'm on everyday, feel free to add me. =]
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am active as well, log in every day.. workout 5-6 days a week, and motivate my friends. feel free to add me! :)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I am active as well, there might be a day on the weekends that I don't log but I hold myself accountable and I have been doing great with my weight loss! Feel free to add me for support!
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm here all the time, feel free to add me! Having encouraging comments is really important and why it's so great to be part of this community. I like the feeling of accountability that having active, participating, friends creates.

5342150.png
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    here every day ..our little group is getting ready to kick some *kitten* with an 8 week challenge. :) At 50 members we are all ACTIVE
  • mymonty
    mymonty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is crazy insane and I say GO FOR IT! That is so awesome. I'm at 80. I log in every day all day. I call MFP the Diet Facebook! I wish you continued success!!!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you can friend me if youd like :) im new but im on here every day and i love it! :)
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Very active ad me if you like!!!
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    Hi im here daily, I post mostly on week days as its easier, but I don't miss a day. I'll send an invite. Cheers Frazer.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone else too
  • shelbs111
    Options
    hi, I've just started mfp this weekI'd love some like minded friends, log in daily x
  • gloriapiz55
    gloriapiz55 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'll be glad to request you!
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    11 days new here but logging in everyday . kind of like my new FB. add if you like. Sydney gal here

Yeh, same here, much more fun to see people taking control of their lifes! :-) Great procrastination but with a purpose!!!

Feel free to add me, checking in every day and loving to hear about other people's successes, it's a great motivator for me!
  • I'm new, but am on here every day..and I log everything, feel free to add me :happy:
  • TheRealAimee
    Options
    I've been active for five months and haven't missed a day yet. I'm a little over halfway towards my goal.
    My pals here are great motivators and I try to support them as well.

Anyone is free to add me. :)
  • suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm active every day and am committed to this! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Theresal77
    Theresal77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am very active so if you would like to add me, I would more than welcome a new friend.

Have a great day.