Finished!

Options
photo.jpg

I'm not often on the other side of the camera so a picture of me is rare. The first picture was about a month into starting Myfitnesspal and two months after having my second child. When I saw this picture after our trip my stomach sank. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to seeing pictures of yourself. However, it was great motivation. The second picture was taken a few weeks ago after a hike. Not too shabby! I think I can officially say I'm done!

Replies

• shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation! You look great:)
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    "Not too shabby! I think I can officially say I'm done!" INDEED! You look terrific!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great. But you'lll never really be finished with diet and fitness.
  • ChamLis88
    ChamLis88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what was it that you did? Diet/workout?
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow...Congratulations you look fantastic! Do share, what worked for you? I am always interested to find out how much food, exercise, etc.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Great work in such little time!! :)
  • ressa8
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • hdpotts51
    hdpotts51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! To answer your question, for exercise I took up running and trained for a 1/2 marathon and now a full marathon in January. I alternated that with pilates and yoga. Diet-wise I ended up only eating about 200 of my exercise calories back, and sometimes not even that. I set my goals to 1 1/2 lbs. per week and that was usually enough to fill me up. If I was hungrier I ate more. The app really worked out well for me and gave me a realistic view on what I needed to eat to fuel me through the day and long runs.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! super job!!!! you are definitely done :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Great work Hun you look amazing.
    How much have you lost?xxx
  • hdpotts51
    hdpotts51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! 62 lbs
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Great work!
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :happy: congratualtions you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!