Looking for more interactive friends

Options
I have been on the site for a little while. I've really enjoyed the connections I've made with some people and find it helpful so I am looking for more people who like to comment, encourage, share, etc. and aren't just sitting on my friends list.

Anyone out there?!! :)

Replies

• HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    :D
  • wasking
    Options
    Hi there - Im a bit older than you, but still on the same journey/have the same reasons for losing weight!! I started mid-July and it has been really slow progress (ten pounds), despite sticking to my 1200 calories and exercising three times a week. I lost the first six pounds really quickly, but then got stuck which was really hard. I struggled to stay motivated, but for the first time in my dieting life I managed to ignore the scales. Although Im not losing pounds, I am definitely changing shape and can wear clothes that I havent work for ages, so it is working! It would just give me a bit of a boost to see it on the scales!
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    sure thing! :)
  • malicent
    Options
    I'm here baby.
  • emd528
    emd528 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined recently, but I love all the encouragement on here, and interacting with other people motivates me even more. So I'd love to be an interactive friend :)
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mark. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have been on the site for a little while. I've really enjoyed the connections I've made with some people and find it helpful so I am looking for more people who like to comment, encourage, share, etc. and aren't just sitting on my friends list.

Anyone out there?!! :)

You can add me Hun I'm always on here xxx
  • ahamamoto
    ahamamoto Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-) I would love some more interactive friends as well! I like finding people on here that are motivating and encouraging, luckily I have found a couple but could use a few more :-)
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Me!! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • SarahSmiles2004
    SarahSmiles2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    me me me!! I love to help people out and be interactive. What's the point in being here if you aren't going to encourage and help?
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    feel free to add me..

i log daily, comment a few times a day and will always encourage the implementation of healthy habits!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    You can add me!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm up for being added! I've taken some time away from logging diet and exercise, but I'm coming back strong, and I still log in and check up with my FL every day.
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I log daily and love my MFP friends! The encouragement and support is key!
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.. I think I'm going on 170 days or so. Not going anywhere... :)
  • tfonz10
    tfonz10 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP but not to the dieting world. I have been doing my tracking old school pen and paper until yesterday. I am on here all the time, it helps me stay motivated. Feel free to add.
  • me im ere lol, can add me if anyone wanna x