I DID IT!!!

Options
Last week I posted a forum about 67 pounds gone. I was happy with my appearance at a healthy 145 pounds and those last 5 pounds to my goal of 140 didn't matter.... what I failed to add was I have not weighed myself in about 3 weeks. I have started to stop caring about the number on the scale, and worry about my health and appearance. Well, this morning for the first time in 3 weeks I stepped on that scale for it to say 138.5!!!!!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! 73 pounds, GONE! That's the size of an elementary schooler. I have never been more excited, OR MORE PROUD of myself!

This has been an amazing journey and experience but I can now say I love me. I am happy with me and I love where I am at in my life. Boys better start watching out because I am coming for them :)

With that being said, I need to make sure I maintain where I am at now. I need to start cutting back on my gym schedule and upping (slowly) my caloric intake. Are there any other tips people can give me to help me stay on track?!

screenshot20120927at105.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!