It Works! body wraps

Options

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I have started using the wraps three weeks ago. I am down 2 pants size and down 15lbs. It's not water weight. You have to drink TONS of water while wearing the wrap and over the next 3 days. I drink about a gallon of water a day when doing the wraps. They work by detoxing you. The first time I did one, I did not drink enough water and my lymph nodes swelled up like crazy! Even after that incident, I loved the results so much that after the first week I started selling the stuff.

Screen name: JennyItWorks

Seems legit.

Yeah she must be telling the truth!....*sarcastic eye roll* considering if you go to her profile, her ticker has a loss of 0 pounds.
  • JenileeHorn
    JenileeHorn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ya, I joined this site today. Sue me for wanting to do more and keep track of my exercising and what I eat. I have gotten great results without dieting and exercising and now I want even better results. Someone asked an opinion and I gave mine. Good luck everyone on your weigh loss journeys!
  • IruleMYlife
    Options
    The only "body wrap" I have tried is the "Fit Bodywrap" at SoCal Tanning (its available elsewhere too). I was also working out and eating well while I was using the Fit Bodywrap. It helped show definition a lot, BUT as soon as I quit using it the results went away.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ya, I joined this site today. Sue me for wanting to do more and keep track of my exercising and what I eat. I have gotten great results without dieting and exercising and now I want even better results. Someone asked an opinion and I gave mine. Good luck everyone on your weigh loss journeys!
    Good luck on your journey! I'm suspecting that you'll be even more impressed with the results you see from exercising!
  • mearlie
    mearlie Posts: 224
    Options
    Only works temporarily IF at all, people in my area are doing it bc there's someone doing the at home distribution. I know several women who did it, "lost" inches the first wrap and then gained them right back, but future wraps did not work at all.

Don't waste your money unless you need the slimming effect for ONE night. then you might get lucky, it might help you.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try It Works! Bodywraps! I am so sick of going to the gym and eating healthy. Once I get one of these wraps I can sit on my fat @$$ and go back to eating whatever I want. YAY!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    These are more for things like attending a class reunion or going to a party where you wanna look hot. They are like a fake tan.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I have a few people that are trying to sell them, they even tried getting me to try them and sell them... and I was surprised they sold them actually... the only wraps I have ever used was the postpartum ones that did help bring my stomach back down to normal (without all the sagging fupa stuff that can go on postpartum)... But they certianly didn't help me lose weight...
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    *sighs* so tired of all these pyramid companies preying on people that aren't informed how to actually lose weight the healthy way. Suck it up or suck it in, there's no real quick fix.
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have started using the wraps three weeks ago. I am down 2 pants size and down 15lbs. It's not water weight. You have to drink TONS of water while wearing the wrap and over the next 3 days. I drink about a gallon of water a day when doing the wraps. They work by detoxing you. The first time I did one, I did not drink enough water and my lymph nodes swelled up like crazy! Even after that incident, I loved the results so much that after the first week I started selling the stuff.

Screen name: JennyItWorks

Seems legit.

:laugh:
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    One of my husbands military buddies wife had a wrap party or some crap last week that I was invited to and they kept bugging me to go but the day of the party I "was sick" lol. Both her and her husband swear up and down that it works and that her husband "always does then before a pt test to pass weight and tape"... Rightttt. my question is if it works why would he need to always do them before tape, shouldn't he just maintain. Idk, it just sounds like it's a quick fix for the lazy that only works in their heads. Ooh, and these same people I am constantly inviting to come work out with me yet they are always "too busy" lol
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    I tried it years ago and I forked over a lot of money to get nothing but dehydrated with nice skin. I personally didn't think it worked but that is just me!
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on what kind of wrap you are doing and for what reason. I can only tell you from experience. I did lose weight (probably water)....but my legs looked hot! (somebody thought I was wearing hose because my skin was so tight). I also kept my exercise and weight training going. It felt relaxing and I enjoyed it...for what it's worth. I spend more on a mani-pedi...if it's only $25 then try it for yourself I say.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Also I will put a hex on you if you disturb my tomb.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    If you're going to the spa to get a relaxing body wrap to moisturize your skin with essential oils followed by a deep tissue massage from SideSteel... Yes, worth every. damn. penny. I promise you.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Ironically, I didn't start using them, ever, and I'm down 24 lbs and two pant sizes and a shirt size. I just eat better and exercise more. Amazing how that works, and with my way, I can sustain for the rest of my life without paying for anything extra!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    people actually think they work?
  • katiekrusher
    Options
    I've seen some women wrapping their stomachs with saran wrap in the locker rooms... :grumble: Though I'm not sure about those body wraps.
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have tried several of the ItWorks products, I found that the body wraps and the termofit pills both worked. I lost 115 pounds before I tried either product, I wanted to use the wraps to help tighten some of my lose skin. Although I didn't see a huge transformation like in some of the before and after pictures I did lose about 15 inches over the course of 3 months worth of wraps. As for the thermofit pills, they are supposed to help suppress your appetite, I started taking them to help me lose the last 20 pounds I had struggled with for over 6 months of extensive exercise and counting calories. It definetly helped with my appetite control and I lost about 10 pounds - then I got pregnant OOPS

:-)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    hmmm. so I could have avoided all this eating healthy and exercise to lose 45 lbs. Hmph!! Who would have thought it could have been so easy!!
This discussion has been closed.