Replies

• marisiaa
    Options
    I really want 2 start 30DS but I find it so boring on my own :(

Love the results, though
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow Awesome job! You look GREAT!. I keep telling myself I need to start 30DS again! for like the 100th time... I always give up right when I start Level 2. Thanks for posting this pic, I needed it for motivation. Today I'm officially starting over and hopefully can look half as good as you on day 30. Congrats!!!!!
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I really want 2 start 30DS but I find it so boring on my own :(

Love the results, though

We can be buddies, what you say? lets start it today :).
  • bsuzanne88
    bsuzanne88 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's what I need to see! I just started the beginning of this week. Today will be day 5 and I think I am ready for level 2. You look so great! I'm sure you feel the same way too. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I hope I get results like that!
  • coldpiece
    Options
    Wow girl you look great. Makes me really want to start that 30DS!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Amazing results! Great work. I always give up after 6 days in because I get bored, wish I could stick with it!!
  • SusanDLP
    SusanDLP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I just started Ripped in 30 and am on Day 4. This inspired me!!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Congrats!
    I also did 30-Day Shred when I was first trying to lose weight. It really does work!
  • 4months2beingthin
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration to all of us..
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS in just over a week . . . . really excited after seeing such awesome results!!!!
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nice loss girl!! I am currently on Level 1 Day 8 and I can't wait to post my pics. I am going for 30 consecutive days. I feel stronger and leaner already. Thanks for the inspriation to keep on going!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing results! Congrats!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That's what I need to see! I just started the beginning of this week. Today will be day 5 and I think I am ready for level 2. You look so great! I'm sure you feel the same way too. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I hope I get results like that!

I went to Level 2 after 5 days...and it was MUCH harder! I thought 'how much harder can it be' and I could barely complete it!! Definitely a good workout though :)

I've done 30 DS, Ripped In 30 and doing 6 Week 6 Pack now. All of Jillian's DVD's rock!
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Those 8lbs really disappeared well! Great work!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing! I completed day 7 today.. looking forward to banging out 3 more days and moving on to Phase 2! Such an inspiration to see your success with 30DS!
  • desilu69
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats on your success. Keep it up. I have actually just ordered 30DS and have not received it yet. Cant wait to get it and get started especially now after seeing your results. :smile:
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results, good job! I am starting this weekend, I hope I have good results like yours!
  • trpgsinister
    Options
    impressive results. gonna try that with my wife :)
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 pounds and 13.5 inches doing 30DS, keep up the excellent work. I am doing Ripped in 30 and 30 DS on alternate days so I don't get bored. They are great workouts.
  • amyfromky
    Options
    impressive results. gonna try that with my wife :)

It's funny, because my husband saw the 30DS as a video for women. I finally got him to try it with me and he couldn't believe how great of a workout it was. He is on level 2 now and works up a great sweat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!