Looking for ACTIVE members:)

Options

Replies

• Boshnivay
    Boshnivay Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am trying to use MFP again because I got back to school and I'm on my computer a lot more so it's easier to log. Definitely will give feedback and we could all use the encouragement :)
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm active. Y'all can add me! I've been on another site for 3 years and this one is more user-friendly. Yo peeps, let's chill! :drinker:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    250 days this profile and 200 days previous profile all in row! I also just deleted down to 10 friends, I am back up, but check my friends list often! Feel free to add me.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm active and love active friends! :) FR sent.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I log every day and check in on my friends. Feel free to add.
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love this thing...perfect little portable calorie tracker, im a MFP addict now.
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me too. I'm trying to be here as much as possible and be active and encouraging. I also need some folks who will keep me accountable! :drinker:
  • mamason530
    Options
    I am on every day as well. I use the Skogg kettelbell DVD as my main form of exercise.
  • buudharich
    Options
    I login almost every day. Almost. I split time between here and Fitocracy. You can add me if you like. :-)
  • 2prettytobfat
    Options
    Hi everyone...i just joined today! I plan to be on often and need sum friends!!!! Lol that sounds so sad but seriously :) Im a young mom who is trying to re claim her body and confidence...so support me if u can...would love to do the same for you. Really looking for sum1 with similar body type to b fit buddys!!! Lemme know ladies...add me!!! :)) Gentlemen with good wight loss advice n support add as well. :) Thanks
  • KBomb82
    Options
    Hey There
    I just joined today so I need all the support i can get as well lol .. I will be here a lot ..hopefully lol
    Kelly
  • gracetoo
    Options
    I've logged in every day since January, except when my phone died and I couldn't!
    I'd love some more positivity and to help spread it around!
    Feel free to add me!
  • 2ndstar2therite
    2ndstar2therite Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... been using MFP for awhile and just discovered the community recently... I'm on every day! Happy to cheer everyone on and could definitely use some of the same.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I log* in daily and would love a new MFP friend! :)
  • sarahesterly83
    sarahesterly83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and encourage people when I can. Open for adds :)
  • janten
    Options
    Active every day here, feel free to add
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am on a 200 day streak so I am always here and always trying to pump everyone up and keep ya kicking *kitten*. Anyone can feel free to add me if they like.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been active for over 400 days in a row now, feel free to add me! (:
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm always commenting on people's stuff and asking questions.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am a very active member here on MFP. I recently deleted about 95% of my friends list as many had not logged in for months or just lurked and never commented:( I would love to surround myself with supportive members that I can support as well. If you are active and supportive, I would love to have you add me. Thanks!

bump! i hear ya... bugs when you respond and they NEEEEEEEVER DO! its like why bother.. LOL :grumble:
    im 10wks in and 21#'s gone on here.. and im on here every day more then facebook! lol
    :blushing: :bigsmile: