• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    For the divorce to be final.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • charltonspinney
    charltonspinney Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seems to be a lot of people doing some great stuffon here , i can't believe how many of you are Americans? i'm from England.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    What countries is everyone from , mainly America?

UK :smile:
  • charltonspinney
    Options
    Phew Zara! i thought i was the only one! :-0
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Umm..to not get in a ridiculous Griswold style fight with any family members.

:flowerforyou:

(and to maintain :wink: )

Congratulations on getting to goal weight! :flowerforyou:
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    To maintain...and to finally get that pony! :drinker:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    My goal I set earlier this week was to hit 'Onederland' by New Year's. So, 22 lbs in 13 weeks.

I've not been adhering to a completely clean diet the last month, and not getting all my cardio - so I have been bouncing with two pounds. This week I am back 100% committed, and the scale is moving the right direction again!

Yay! Great goal too! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Phew Zara! i thought i was the only one! :-0

Your not alone! Love my American buddies to. I'm from Manchester... Where are you from?
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose as much as possible... 28pounds would be lovely.... Even more if I can manage it
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    I want to be about 120-130 lbs by christmas, I'm 5'8" girl and about 140-145lbs as it stands now! I'm an hourglass shape but would like to lose a little in the mid-range/thigh section!

Get yourself a kettlebell! Just started kettleworx and my thighs have been on fire! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    To maintain...and to finally get that pony! :drinker:

Aw... Lovely! X
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I love everything pumpkin, so it'd be impossible to stay away! From rainy Seattle here in the states. Good luck with your goals as well :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I want to maintain my weight but firm up long and lean all over ... I also want to not eat the same stuff that I did last year during the holidays, and feel good about being healthy!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My end of summer goal...my fall goal..my winter goal... *sigh* to FINALLY hit goal...

*kicks dirt*
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    UK here too.

Rather than weight loss numbers, my goal is to have a regular exercise regime in place - to have formed the habit - rather than missing one scheduled workout and quitting and bingeing because of it.

Perfectionism sucks!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    My end of summer goal...my fall goal..my winter goal... *sigh* to FINALLY hit goal...

*kicks dirt*

Aw... Maybe think about switching things up. Always helps me. Dumping carbs seems to be good for me. Good luck hun x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    UK here too.

Rather than weight loss numbers, my goal is to have a regular exercise regime in place - to have formed the habit - rather than missing one scheduled workout and quitting and bingeing because of it.

Perfectionism sucks!

It's all about BALANCE... Something I'm slowly learning more about. Gets easier over time! X
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 130... which at this point is also my UGW. (I will re-evaluate when I get there)

That means 7 more pounds at just over a pound every two weeks, should get there...
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    I want to maintain my weight but firm up long and lean all over ... I also want to not eat the same stuff that I did last year during the holidays, and feel good about being healthy!

Ditto on not eating the same stuff. I gained 7lbs last Xmas. I'm okay with a couple but certainly don't want 7lb again! To hard to get off and want to keep moving forward! X
  • charltonspinney
    Options
    I wish i had a tardis like Dr Who , so i could go forward 12 weeks and see how i was doing , and then go back 12 weeks , and not lose the time! :-0