Teenagers are spoiled rotten nowadays

Options
Hanner Mantanner,Justin Beaver,and Lady caca.I hear on the news how teens get into trouble and up to no good
What happened when teenagers used to watch Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver.

Replies

• GaryRuizReborn
    Options
    Lets listen to some Wayne Newton
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    In ancient Rome it was greek philosphy that was corrupting the youth. The times they are a'changin'.
  • GaryRuizReborn
    Options
    True Wayne Newton anyone?
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I happen to own a teenager.

Teenagers are a@@holes
  • GaryRuizReborn
    Options
    Leave it to beaver those were the days
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids ...all but 1 have been fabulous teenagers (ok, 1 also hasn't hit the teens yet)...I consider myself very lucky! And I'll have to pass on Newton...Seger is more my style. :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I happen to own a teenager.

Teenagers are a@@holes

Yup
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I own a teenager and he is a wonderful young man.
  • GaryRuizReborn
    Options
    theyre brainwashed with hanner and beaver
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    5 kids. . .21, 19, 14, 13 & 6. . . .I'm with ya' on the spoiled part for the 19 y.o. and the 6 y.o. The other ones are just as spoiled, but they BEHAVE much less like they're entitled to every fancy thing on the planet!
  • DsAdvocate
    DsAdvocate Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If they're spoiled rotten then I guess their parents didn't raise them right.
  • GaryRuizReborn
    Options
    exactly thank god I dont have kids
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    These damn kids and their iPhonies and the samurai swords and the Hostess Cupcakes!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I am the owner of a teenage girl, and she is not spoiled, but they are all so dumb. I hope to gawd I was not that stupid! :noway:
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    The entire generation is doomed...... Have now, think later, damn the consequences....
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm a teenager, and I am not spoiled rotten :)
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Can you imagine how spoiled the first generation of teenagers with modern indoor plumbing were? Their parents probably had to beat them senseless so they wouldn't let it go to their heads.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    These damn kids and their iPhonies and the samurai swords and the Hostess Cupcakes!

My son DOES have a replica Samurai sword set from Japan...my bro, who lives there, asked me what DS might like as a gift that was unique and I suggested it. Its strictly ornamental..no edge on the blade. But it is cool. He loves it!
  • GaryRuizReborn
    Options
    They need to watch more Andy Griffith a show that taught morals,and pride.Now Jersey Snore? WHY WOrld!!??
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Had 4 kids. All were marvelous as teenagers, though not perfect, (who is?) They are now productive members of society as adults. It is like anything, you get out what you put in. Wouldn't change them for the world.