Boobs!!

Options
DaniU617
DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
Alright ladies!! I would like to know who out their has lost their boobs. I have lost 80lbs and probably dropped 2 bra sizes! I have to say that I am actually not happy about this. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was a 48 F and now I am probably a 44 DD. I know when we lose weight our boobs are the first to go and men are usually the only ones upset when their women lose them, but in my case I think that I am actually more upset than my husband... LMAO!

I am seruiously thinking about getting a boob job when it is all said and done! What would you do?

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Um, I have lost 34 Lbs and my boobs have stayed the same size. I have not even lost half a cup size......
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, it really has to do with your boob make up...some are more dense than others. I haven't lost any in the cup size, but down a band size. My biggest peeve is fighting gravity. I would gladly trade some size if they would only go back where they belong :tongue: I do my best to fight the inevitable, so I love me some iron and push-ups :wink:
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    36 to 34... Not too much! Or it was????
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I'm sad...I thought I was going to see Boobs!!

This thread should get locked for false advertisement.

show us yours, and we'll show you ours =)
  • frodolives19
    Options
    I've lost 56 lbs. and dropped from a B cup to a 36A. It kinda sucks lol.
  • ellyloo
    Options
    aw man, i can't wait!
    I walked into winners the other day and saw a rack full of 2.99$ bras!!!
    a gaggle of teens walked by the *slightly* more expensive 12$ bras, and said "errrrmigawwww, i'm not paying 12 dolllerrrrrs for a brah...."

And here I am in my plus size, only certain stores carry my size (band length...cup size isn't that large)....armor bra.
    Sheesh!
  • rolandgaspar
    Options
    You can't put boobs with two exclamations and not show said boobs...its unethical

This!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I no longer need to wear a bra.
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    =D
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yeah, by the time I'm done, I'm going to have to hire a detective to find them!
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can't put boobs with two exclamations and not show said boobs...its unethical
    Thats funny **** right there!!!!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options

YOU, sir, are unethical :huh: :smokin:
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 50 and still have DD. I guess every lady is different
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Mine are the same.. but damn do they look bigger lol
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    TTIWWOP :explode:

You know you've been reading BOOB threads too long when you understand that acronym. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I fully expect to lose some of mine.

When I was fit I was a 34C. After babies and weight gain I'm a 44F (something like that...DDD or I). I can't rightly remember what I am.
  • restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I only have a 38DD now (48H) but it feels so small. I love them in my dream world I would be a c. My hubby has not said a thing.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    No loss yet, but if it happens I'm buying myself a set!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose mine soon, I keep hearing the promises of it happening, but I'm waiting to see the results. Apparently it's the first to go on a woman, but the last thing to go on a fat guy. :grumble:
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :sad:
    My poor 'ol boobs look like 1/2 poached eggs sitting in a DD bra now, I've taken to wearing sports bras until I'm done losing this weight