Did the alcohol make you do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm older than 15, so I don't "crush" on anyone (unless I inadvertently sit on them) and I never drink to the point of no longer being in control of my faculties, I grew out of that about the time I hit 20.

Seriously, are we in high school here or what?

*Sobbing* I will pray for you.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm older than 15, so I don't "crush" on anyone (unless I inadvertently sit on them) and I never drink to the point of no longer being in control of my faculties, I grew out of that about the time I hit 20.

UNQUOTE

I might take you more seriously if you didn't have a "Private Property - Boobs Only" picture in your profile. Come on . . you're that hung up about having a few drinks and a good time.

Who's not a fan of boobs??
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options

UNQUOTE

I might take you more seriously if you didn't have a "Private Property - Boobs Only" picture in your profile. Come on . . you're that hung up about having a few drinks and a good time.

We all are - but that's not quite the point. But maybe it was posting while impaired in your case. :)
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options

UNQUOTE

We all are - but that's not quite the point. But maybe it was posting while impaired in your case. :)

I think that's exactly the point...someone needs a cocktail!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I don't drink, because the alcohol made me do it in the past. :-(
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I`m just sayin - I have read some pretty interesting things on here and there are some pretty interesting people on here and heck, one thing tends to lead to another....it can happen....
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yes, when I was very young. Then I learned that alcohol could make me do things that I wanted to do but knew that I probably shouldn't. Now I don't much at all and I miss the mischief. Bummer! :drinker:
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    I haven't.... yet. Not eliminating the possibility that one day I will. In fact, it is highly likely. Keep your eyes peeled Cath!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Not on MFP...drunk texts absolutely haha but not in a while
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes & that's all I'm saying...
    Ambien doesn't help... Oh, I should really stop while I'm ahead....
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I made a couple drunk posts one night. I don't regret them though.
  • DaBigChief
    Options
    Yup guilty as charged. Drunk PMs....always regret em
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I don't usually drink...except for tonight. How you doin? lol :laugh:
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    im drinking right now... :( lol
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Why you sad facin?
  • country91
    Options
    because tomorrow is my drinking night, and my drinking partner left!
  • country91
    Options
    thats too bad
  • Laura01LLP
    Options
    Hahaha too funny. Great topic! I have many memories... vaguely... have done it through texts but not here. Maybe I'm too new to the site and need to hit the ground running! Come on Saturday night!! :tongue: