depressed

Options
Well today i feel like crap:ohwell: .. I look at myself and keep thinking no matter how hard i try im never going to be the size i want to be, im never going to lose all this weight... i feel like the only way i could possibly lose this weight is to hardly eat. I hate looking at myself, I know i just started this diet but i feel like im going to get nowhere... yuk:sad:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well today i feel like crap:ohwell: .. I look at myself and keep thinking no matter how hard i try im never going to be the size i want to be, im never going to lose all this weight... i feel like the only way i could possibly lose this weight is to hardly eat. I hate looking at myself, I know i just started this diet but i feel like im going to get nowhere... yuk:sad:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    It might be too soon.

Keep it up and just remember you just had a baby it might take alittle bit for your body to realize the change you made and start shedding the weight

good luck dear
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have heard those so so so many times in my head. And yes, I have failed many times over.
    Yes, you look at yourself (as I do too) and see a long journey ahead of you, and you want instant gratification and be able to look in the mirror tomorrow and be thin! Well, it will happen. Just not tomorrow or the next day, but it WILL happen! One day at a time. You WILL get to where you want to be. Don't get discouraged. Just keep working every day the best that you can, and you will get there!!!
    Keep smiling! and do it for that beautiful baby!
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    thanks for the boost... i have failed many many times and this time i reallly dont want to... im just so sick of being the BIG one :frown: and the sad thing is i gained about 90 pounds in three years.. alot of it was depression beacuse my dad passed away and then i got real hurt in a relationship.. and now i have a beautiful family and i cant be happy beacuse i hate how i look, i get miserable when i go to get dressed and i alwayyys want to put a sweatshirt on or jacket on so nooone can see my body... blahhh and swimsuit shopping today was horrible.. :noway:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Remember that it takes a while to put on the weight, and unfortunately it usually takes longer for it to come off.

Did you take your measurements went you started? I know there's been several people on here who haven't seen a change on the scale but they have lost inches all over. Keep that in mind!! Stay strong and you will get there!!

Just think, if you only loose 1 pound each week, in one year from now, you'll be down 52 pounds!!
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    yeah thats true... it sucks giving up some favorite foods though but i guess thats the price i have to pay
  • beakstar79
    beakstar79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hang in there girl....you CAN and WILL do it this time. This is certainly the place to be for the support to get it done! :flowerforyou:
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    thanks support is much much needed right now.:flowerforyou:
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I especially get this way because of how much I have to lose but what I always tell my self is this, Size 20 or size 2 healthier is healthier and just because you can't see it, doesn't mean your body isn't better off for your effort. and instead of looking in the mirror I make sure to take a minute every night and think about what I have done that day to make me proud of myself, and if I did something to make me feel down on myself I promise me that tomorrow is a new day and you have the power to change tomorrow into anything you want!

I hope you feel better soon!