P90X, Insanity, 30 Day Shred...Help?

Options
I am thinking about trying one of these. I don't have the best endurance when it comes to working out because I have asthma but I give it my best. What do you guys recommend? P90X, Insanity or 30 Day Shred?

Replies

• suckerlove
    Options
    Anyone?
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred right now. The work outs are tough, but doable. I can't say whether I've gotten results yet or not as i'm only about halfway through...but I will be able to tell you on October 12! :) Anywho, if you're looking for something short and effective... i'd say 30DS is pretty legit.
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    if you want to know more about my experience with 30DS. I've been keeping a blog about it on my page. so...you can check that out if ya like! :) or add me if you have questions or just wanna be supportive friends
  • echamin
    echamin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 days of Insanity and it's pretty tough for a beginner. My wrists and knees are pretty shot from it since there are a lot of push ups and jumping. I am enjoying Turbo Jam right now and still burn just as many calories.
  • waveindigo
    waveindigo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Insanity is tough. I'd start with 30ds and build up
  • 65Fa5tback
    Options
    Insanity is the toughest work out of these three. Especially if you hate jumping or have bad knees or Shin or sole issues.