Looking for ACTIVE members:)

Options
1235»

Replies

• ms_jen21
    ms_jen21 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had a previous account on here, one that is still on here (I think??) I lost my password and access to the email address I signed up with, so I had to make a new account. I'm going to be using MFP to help me with my dieting and exercising to get in my 3 months of pre-op dieting and exercising before I have WLS in January 2013. I am also looking for active members, and pen-pals! I also have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, so if you're a Cyster too, add me:) I'm friendly, down to earth gal looking for friends and weight loss buddies! ♥ *Hugs!*
  • suckerlove
    Options
    I've logged every day for over 160 days
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I added you. Anyone who wants to add me, feel free. I'm on every day. I have started deleting inactive friends too. If you haven't mentioned you'll be offline for vacay or business trip and you are MIA for a week it sends the message you aren't serious. I want friends with a similar mindset. I'm on every day. I have very steep goals and I intend to meet them and use fitness as my greatest tool.
  • LaNeekaRN
    LaNeekaRN Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - am on each day at least once!
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I should delete some of the people who never seem to sign on too, that's a good idea. Anyways- I am an active member, I log on almost everyday and try to comment on everyone and be a good encourager :) You can add me if you'd like!