I am new

Duga
Duga Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I am Duga,
I am 21 years old and I recently discovered that I am obese. I know I can lose the weight if I really put my mind too it. I have been trying really hard but with being newly 21 and all I am having a hard time finding a balance between going out with friends and dieting.

Replies

• TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Welcome. Tracking your food and drinks so that you can make adjustments as needed. Exercise has really started to help me and I don't feel so tired all the time. Add friends for support and motivation, it really helps me.

Good Luck,

Todd
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    good luck on ur journey to weight loos this site will help u achieve ur goal stay motivated and determined and u will get there :flowerforyou:
  • Hi Duga, keep it up.. this is a great website. I've only used it for a month now and I love it.. :smile:
  • jenniferhiscock
    jenniferhiscock Posts: 2 Member
    Welcome! It's hard but instead of looking at it as a diet, look at it as a lifestyle change. This is an excellent tool that you will find helpful if you track accurately. Also, I suggest going to a nuturitionist to get a better understanding of how to 'eat.' I have been overweight my whole life and until I met with a nutriionist and started tracking my food, I didn't find success. Good luck in your journey!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Welcome to the site, I'm only on day 3 and loving it! It has opened my eyes to a few food issues I didn't realize I had.

Good luck! We're all here for you!
This discussion has been closed.