this MFP thing is addicting!

Options
in a good way... I am so focused now, after only one day! I love challenging myself to stay w/in the calorie range. This is just what I needed!

Replies

• tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I become a little obsessed myself!!! :)
  • camajade
    camajade Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree... I love checking my calorie intake and making sure I stay under, if I go over, or intend to, I work out more... loving this!
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Totally!!!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    one day??

Oh hon, you are in for it!

I'm going on year three here... and I still can't handle going to bed without balancing my calories!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Super addicting...I surf this site more than any other sites now :) I'm hoping it's because of me staying motivated...
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm as bad with MFP as I am Facebook...it is addicting!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to be on MFP more than facebook. I love it here!:smooched:
  • irishdes
    irishdes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am super addicted to logging and balancing everything daily...Love this site =)
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It's completely addicting! I don't eat a bite until it goes through MFP. It is an amazing tool! I thank my RPh everyday for turning me on to it!
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP no less that 4 times today and not once on FB. I secretly call MFP - FB for fat people - I know, I know that may be offensive to some, and not everyone on here is or ever was overweight!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    one day??

Oh hon, you are in for it!

I'm going on year three here... and I still can't handle going to bed without balancing my calories!

I hear that. I just made my year and even if I'm dead tired, I wake up to complete my diary. :D
  • mar1269
    Options
    It is very addicting :)
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    so much so. i've only been on here a month-ish, but i check it all the time. I thought it was addicting BEFORE i starting looking at message boards and stuff...and now i'm like...unstoppable! i LOVE this. I check it way more often than facebook.
  • lizchristine
    lizchristine Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree -- it is addicting in a good way! I would always fall off the wagon after losing a few pounds (get overconfident and start sliding backwards) but with MFP I keep moving forward even if I have an off meal or weekend here and there. It's good stuff! Feel free to friend me -- I'm always on the lookout for more friends to keep me motivated. And I promise to return the favor.
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    This could possibly be the best addiction anyone can ever have.
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Haha not for me, I only tracked my calories for one day. Too tedious. But it was good to know that I was under 1200! Realized I had to start eating an extra snack during the day.
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've not only become obsessed with tracking my calories [exactly] on the app, but I'm obsessed with my scale now too. This is as long as it keeps going down, lol.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to be on MFP more than facebook. I love it here!:smooched:

this!!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    yes there is something about a community where we all get together with common goals and be supportive of one another on a good day or bad day :)
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    in a good way... I am so focused now, after only one day! I love challenging myself to stay w/in the calorie range. This is just what I needed!

I know what you mean.
    I can't go a day without logging on and logging in my calories and stuff. It took my a while but I'm so glad I'm now in the habit of it.