I'm not fat I just have thick skin... Ok I'm fat.

Options
Hey! I'm new here and looking for friends to help keep me on track and accontable. I have a surgery coming up the first part of next year and I need to drop 38 lbs and get my BMI down to around 20%

I would love to meet people in the South Bend/Mishawaka Indiana area by anywhere is fine... Just need some encouragement and an occasional "hey lard butt! Put the doughnut down!"

I'm 37 yeaes old and 158 lbs. I want to get down to 21 and 125 lbs. ;)

Hit me up! :)

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Not in that area, but love to exchange support and motivation! Welcome!
  • NautiLife
    Options
    I think losing weight would be easier if everyone else would just gain weight to my level thus creating a new grading curve putting me in the "average" catergory
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think you will be able to get down to 125 lbs, just eat right and exercise.

If you figure out a way to go from 37 to 21 years old, let me know, I think we can market it!
  • Jackiered79
    Jackiered79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just don't give up! I'm just starting again and could use as much motivation as any of us! I'm pulling for you!
  • camicat1975
    camicat1975 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

@NautiLife hmmmm maybe we just need to fatten up the community. wonder which would be easier, baking fattening foods for the whole community or dieting... I'm only half joking! LOL!

@lgrix: Yea, I've got a decent weight reduction strategy now just to find those age loss pills....
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in Ohio. I'm 40-- and haven't weighed myself for 2 months- the scales in packed still from our move.
    Good Luck with your upcoming surgery.
  • camicat1975
    Options
    Thanks! the scale is only my friend when I'm actually loosing weight. :P
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Here for support if needed :) Good luck!!!
  • camicat1975
    Options
    Thanks! this site has been a godsend for me!