Hi, i'm new. =)

Options
I'm 21 and want to lose weight SO BADLY. Everything i've tried. I fail. miserably. I want something to work that I won't gain it alllllllll back and THEN some. That's just not fair!! =) I've been doing well. Monday will be the test to see if i've lost any weight! I hope so!! This seems like a much simpler plan than WW. counting points was just inconvenient and time consuming. i'm enjoying this way much better!! =) I am going to purchase AE Active for Wii. I've been doing the boxing, which I read was good. But I wanted to try something different. Has anyone had any success using that? If so, i'd love to hear about it!!! =) Maybe it will help me be more motivated and excited to work harder at it. =) I used to go to to the gym, but that bored me to DEATH and way too costly. =/ But if anyone has any extra tips on ANYTHING; supplements, simple workouts to do at home, snacking, meals? Anything would be greatly appreciated!! =) Thanks for reading!!! Good luck to all!

- Natalie =)

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    welcome, I have only been on this site for a week, and I already love it!
    Cheers to a new way of life!:happy:
  • NatalieRose26
    Options
    Thank you!!! I think i'm enjoying it as well!! It will be one week on monday! =) hopefully the scale says positive things! hehehe:laugh: