From size 24 to size 10...from 245 pounds to 158 pounds.

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
I know I've posted my success pictures on here before, but I was very pleasantly surprised this week to find that I am now in a size 10. I thought I was still in a size 12. Oh, I'm in a medium shirt too. Yeah!!!

Here are some pictures...

245 pounds (or more)
245pounds.jpg

158 pounds
157pounds.jpg

(Just for fun...my muscle pictures. Bear in mind that I'm still working on these.)
157backmuscles.jpg

Replies

• lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lookin GREEEEAAT!!!!!!!!
  • caroldavis
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You have worked a miracle in your own life!
  • krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    WOW! Its like a rebirth:) You look great...How long did it take you to make such a drastic change?
  • Amy_B
    Options
    WOW! Its like a rebirth:) You look great...How long did it take you to make such a drastic change?
    Thanks, everyone!

I have been working on this since December 2005 (after my mom's heart attack death). Of course, I have had two kids in there, but I have been working at it all the time in there when I wasn't pregnant. :)
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Wow! Awesome. Hope to have pictures like this someday. You look great!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Sorry to hear about your mom.
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    AMAZING! very inspirational! I hope to have pics like this some day. Did you do any particular workouts or eatting plans?
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    NICE! Very inspirational!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    AMAZING! very inspirational! I hope to have pics like this some day. Did you do any particular workouts or eatting plans?
    I LOVE Turbo Jam, running, Biggest Loser dvds, and Jillian Michaels. I don't follow any specific schedule with these...just whatever I feel like that day. I exercise 4-6x/week on average. For eating, I eat whole grains, lowfat dairy, lean meats, lots of fruits/veggies, healthy fats, try to stay away from too much artificial stuff, and drink at least 96 oz of water daily. I also try to only eat one portion of food at a sitting and do splurge every now and then.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Amazing. Goes to show what that kind of dedication can accomplish and it's beautiful. Thanks so much for the inspiration, you look fantastic!
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great, thanks for showing us the picutres of the old and new you. :)
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    All the hard work & dedication payed off, you look fantastic!!! You truly are an inspiration!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sherryishealthyandstrong
    Options
    Congrats!! Your mom must be so proud of you!! Great job!!
  • rosalie_g
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for posting this. It is truly an inspiration!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics.
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I think you are simply amazing, and am so proud of you. GREAT work!!!! Has to feel sooooo wonderful to be in a medium!!!!! Congratulations, Amy B!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! you Rock!!:bigsmile:
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy and fit. I love the muscle shot, that's my favorite part about my new body :blushing: I like to flex for people :laugh:

You've done some great work!!!

PS. You Ava is 15 days older then my daughter.
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! And strong! Congratulations! All of that hard work really shows. :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!