Replies

• Maria_81
    Options
    Gotta have mine everyday...love it strong, straight black
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i NEED my Joe. every morning!! :heart:
    2 cups of that !! Im brown because of it!!
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMM, Yummy!!!!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Cheers! It is National Coffee Day today......WooHoo!
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    agcgoodmorning1.gif

Set me up an IV please, med/fast drip.

This. We own a Bunn and an expresso maker. It's why I struggle on water. Can't live without my coffee.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    *pulls up chair and waits for free coffee*
  • alsatty
    Options
    Love coffee as well. Ate coffee beans as a child!
  • akchristytea
    Options
    I am! I work for Starbucks and get withdrawals if I don't have 2 cups a day!!
    I would be in heaven,but have a Gold card there if that tells you anything:)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Happy National Coffee day!!! Drink up ... and thanks for the cup o joe!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

Amen and pass the half & half!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Love me some coffee! Straight up black and strong. I raise a cup and toast you all fellow java lovers!
  • neentree
    Options
    Yes... I am a coffee addict. I have a shirt that reads, "Peace, Love, Coffee," each under respective pictures of a peace symbol, a heart, and a coffee bean. My boyfriend claims it's in the wrong order, because unless I have my coffee there's no love or peace.

Haha that sounds like the best shirt ever, I want one!

I love coffee so much it's insane. Just smelling it makes my day better. After getting an office job especially my coffee intake doubled. It's gone down a bit but I still require my coffee :P.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Click-Espresso-Protein-Drink-Mocha-094922773869.jpg

I'm from Seattle, so of course I love coffee. This stuff is the ****.
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have a 1L coffee pot. I can drain that puppy then make more for my wife. Black and strong. Like, really strong. Sometimes, if I was way under yesterday's calories, I'll stir in a spoonful of condensed milk. Needless to say, I try to stay decaf, otherwise I'm a shaky mess. Geez, even with decaf I can still get a caffeine buzz.

Now I'm thirsty. Time to start brewing!
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!......Venti nonfat 2 splenda on the way to work then a 12 oz from the Keurig....ahhhh so good!
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

^This!
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Life is too short for bad coffee

I have cut back....on the sugar and the half and half.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Coffee first thing in the morning has been proven to reduce dementia....so yes please yum yum :-)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    My last vice, and I am so keeping it!
  • benny_jack
    benny_jack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not a just coffee addict, I'm a coffee survivor as well. She's a harsh mistress. A goddess at her best, cruel and spiteful at her worst. Wise in knowing that though I might flirt with younger, more trendy energy drinks, she is secure in the knowledge I will always crawl back to her, begging on my knees for what I truly need and crave. Like an old couple who's mutual contempt is overpowered by their own brand of pure love, our partnership may not be understood, and may even be mocked by our closest friends, but we are meant to be together 'till death do us part.

No sugar thanks, I'm sweet enough.