Big Booby Girls,....

Options

Replies

• lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have one of these
    http://www.ladiesonlysports.com/brands/enell/enell-sports-bra-oprah-favorite.html?gclid=CLH49rOa3LICFeaDQgodKnIABw

I am a 38H and I wear the biggest size. You get some uniboob going on, but it works.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I am DDD but I only wear one under armour sports bra. Seems to do the job pretty good. I have more trouble keeping my loose skin contained than the girls.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love Shock Absorber ($60+, comes in cup sizes) and recently have been wearing a $20 "compression" sports bra from Zellers... haven't done any running in the second one while playing wheelchair basketball (which they seem to work really well for anyway), but the SA's were a huge find back when I was running... have heard good things about an "Anita" brand, but also $$$. I'm a 36E/F

Shock Absorber, that's the one!

http://www.shockabsorbersport.co.nz/wawcs0141481/bounce-o-meter.html
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have to mention that once you get to a certain size ALL bras are expensive. $60 is not a crazy amount of money for me to spend on a bra that FITS. I wish I had the option of finding a $25 dollar bra for my size.
  • Turtle_12
    Turtle_12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh trust me... there was some serious happy dance going on when I discovered that they fit in both the boobs and the band (mainly because the band is like 3 inches tall!). My regular bras are well into the 100's... not good on a budget, but when nothing else fits...
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I use a Moving Comfort bra.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sigh...If only you could donate breast tissue...

If I could I would... in a heartbeat.:tongue:

I'm still on the lookout for a good bra. I'll look into the suggestions listed here!
  • cline7310
    cline7310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i wear a bra and a sports bra!!!
  • Aviflora
    Aviflora Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Heeeeh! I used to have that kinda problem. I'd wear 3-4 sports bras with one regular bra. I'm 5'0" and I started out at 130. Can you imagine that kind of a pipsqueak with a 32FF cup size?!

I got a reduction 2 years ago. :D Best decision I ever made!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am a 40F and it sucks. I have wrapped myself very tightly with an ace bandage and that works well. It is a cheap fix for those not willing to spend an arm and a leg on a sports bra that isn't going to fit in a few months.
  • cherryberry2x4
    Options
    Ugh, as a 32H I've resigned myself to simply holding my boobs and jogging after dark. I just can't seem to find ANY bras. Period.
  • Givenitmybest
    Givenitmybest Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Glamorize has a sports bra called the no bounce sport bra. I use it and its pretty good. I'm not a DD (C) but it hold them down while doing jumping jacks.

http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Bounce-Support-Sport/dp/B0035WTMF4

Before this I used a bra then a sports bra over it.
  • kodom_123
    kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yup! Sucks as it may....
    Investing in a GOOD sports bra makes a big diff! I spent $45 on one at Barenecessities.com.
    You need one that is marked "High Impact" or "Maximum Control" I have seen some at Kohl's too..and you can shop during times to get Kohl's cash and good % off sales too.

Those thin flimsy sports bras you can get do nothing for big boobies...you need triple layer super spandex control for those puppies! lol.
  • mgs_philly
    Options
    I wear a full coverage underwire bra and then a sports bra on top. Seems to help a lot.... I am a 40DDD
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm so jealous.

Don't be. I had a breast reduction 12 years ago and never regretted it. My husband does though. :laugh:
  • ZombieSidwell
    Options
    I wear a sports bra that is a size or two smaller because I can't afford the cost for one that would fit. So far it works for me. I am at a 44DD. I don't tend to loose there much with weight loss.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    As a 56G I can't find anything and CANNOT keep buying brass to try .... :-(
  • Nyxki
    Nyxki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 DD currently. Depending on how vigorous the exercise is, I wear 2 sports bras - a champion and a nike that is a size small. That seems to keep everything in place pretty well.
    I'm actually quite bitter about the whole issue though. I had a breast reduction a number of years ago, went from a 40H to a 40 DD, and since then I've lost over 100 lbs. I was really hoping my breast size would go down at least a little more as I lost weight, maybe to a D or even a C, but so far no difference in cup size, only band size. :(
    But the breast reduction surgery was the best decision I've ever made for myself health wise. I don't think I ever would have been able to lose weight prior to having the surgery. Running and doing aerobics and kickboxing and such can be a little uncomfortable still, but nothing like it was before I had the surgery. Even going up and down steps hurt my back and shoulders then.