Lose the Boobs

Options
Okay, so I found it so funny that people are wearing two sports bras to keep the ladies in check. Why had I not thought of this??? I try not to run because the ladies like to move and hurt while I run. But my question is, how in the world can I lose them where they go down or smaller????

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'll take them! :happy:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'll donate mine too.

As for the OP's question, they may or may not go down. Your inches may go down in your chest, (band width) but your actual boobage may not shrink. I'm hoping for it, though, when I can start exercising hardcore again.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    just lose weight, they will come off naturally. Unless you are genetically blessed with huge boobs.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have not lost any cup size yet, I went from a 40G to a 38H. It depends on how much fat you have vs. breast tissue.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who barely fits in double d's and she just recently lost 40 pounds and her boobs are still huge. I actually feel really bad because it causes her back problems. I dropped from a C to a small B or large A...whatever a handful is, lol I miss having boobs sometimes but there are way more important things like a flat tummy/abs, nice toned legs, back, arms etc. So I wouldn't worry too much about it!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    They may or may not come off as you lose weight.

When I was very active, played for many competitive basketball teams, I used to wear THREE bras to keep them "in check". I would wear a "normal" bra (no underwire), then two sports bras on top. I've always had large boobs, the only thing that seems to change for me is the band size as I gain or lose weight.
  • greatdanebabies
    Options
    I don't want to loose mine. I know that I will loose some as I loose my weight. Most of us do but not all! Now what I would like to loose about them is the sag :)
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    They will probably shrink some as you lose more. In the meantime, the best sports bra I have found (and at 228 pounds I am a runner and started out running at 270+ pounds) is Enell. They are ugly as sin, but they hold the girls in place so there is no worry of black eyes! It works much better for me than the double sports bra thing.
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ILL TAKE THEM!! i lost all my boobs from running :mad: :explode: :sad:
  • BrownEyedGrrl
    Options
    I'll take them! :happy:
    Yes, I will take donations too please!!! :laugh:
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    That's tough to say..every woman is different. I've lost band size but not cup. Went from 36D to 30DD although 32D fits as well. Even breast size before weight gain isn't a good predictor of where you will end up. I was a B for most of my adult life, I'm within 8lbs of goal so it's not likely they will shrink much more.

Boobs don't seem to follow any set rules.
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    I have to wear two sports bras and a tank top with a built in bra. It's so annoying. As a rule of thumb, you should lose some weight in your breasts. Breasts have fat in them. And when you lose fat, you lose it all over. But sometimes it doesn't happen that way. Everyone is different.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've always tried to avoid running simply because of this, I'm 20, and currently a 36H *cries* :sad: I wouldn't mind if they didn't give me back ache! Sports bras aren't exactly the cheapest thing to buy either, well, neither are regular bras at this size :frown:

My gym membership starts tomorrow so I really need to get one before I go, I was around a 34G before I put weight on, so hopefully I'll get back down to that! :ohwell:
  • cxzawerf
    cxzawerf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Get a really good sports bra. I am talking about the 50-80 dollar ones. I know it sounds like a ridiculous amount for a sports bra, but it is worth it. As a 34F I swear by mine.
  • wildapril
    wildapril Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If you go from, say a 36D to a 34D, you've lost band size but also cup size. A 32D is not the same as a 38D!!! Get properly fitted by somebody other than Victoria Secret, and your size may be different than the one you're used to, but it will be correct.
  • NautiLife
    Options
    When my wife was pregnant with our son the twins got huge and I was like :tongue: then she got all cardio on me and now the twins are gone and now I'm like :cry:
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    When my wife was pregnant with our son the twins got huge and I was like :tongue: then she got all cardio on me and now the twins are gone and now I'm like :cry:

You sir are too funny!!! :-)
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have lost 24 pounds and my girls have gone from a large C to a B cup. And sadly they aren't as perky so I need to work on the muscles behind them to give em some lift again!!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    a couple years ago I lost 30 pounds and the boobs went nowhere. I've always been top heavy though. And always worn 2 sports bras at the same time until I bought an underarmor sports bra. They are awesome.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Lordy, I was a 36a and have already lost 3 inches.... wearing stretchy vests until I can can measured again... :-(