Big Booby Girls,....

Options

Replies

• gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    LOL. Well a quote I once heard from a pretty well-known sport/fitness advisor was "for the love of pete, Ladies, if you're above a C cup, stop running. NOW. Just stop. You aren't built for it." It made me laugh.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    i_love_boobs_breast_cancer_ribbon_sticker-p217656023790314261envb3_400.jpg
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I wear Lily of France Underwire sports bras for low impact things (and everyday use... I absolutely hate spilling in normal bras), then just throw a cheap sports bra over it for high impact stuff. 34DD currently, but this worked great when I was 36DD (spilling out of... probably needed to go up but refused) also
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    enell.com Best bra ever for jogging. I'm a 40DDD
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    At my largest, I was a 38G (now a 34DD). Here are my favorite bras: Anita Extreme Control, Goddess, and Moving Comfort Fiona. The first two come in a wider range of band and cup sizes, and I've only ever seen them online. Moving Comfort you can find in sporting goods stores, but they don't make as many sizes. Anyhow, all three of these keep me bounce-free in high-impact exercise.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Thanx Ladies!! ......time to go shopping!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awww I remember having boobies!! When I was UK 14D I wore two, a Bendon (I think they're only sold in NZ and Australia) sports bra with underwire and then a seamless knit one over the top. Now I'm in a Bendon 12B no underwire... and the cups are a little on the big side *sigh*
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    ENELL! I was a 46DDD and have gotten down to a 40D. I am also a runner and do kickboxing, etc. The only good solution I have found for the girls is Enell. Warning, these bras are UGLY and $50+ (US), but the girls do not move...at all. Great investment. And mine has held up for about 5 years, believe it or not (of course, I wasn't working out terribly frequently for most of that time. But my 1 sports bra has held up fantastically for the last 9 months of almost daily intense exercise. I do recommend some Sports detergent if you are going to go with just one. If you can afford it, I would buy 2-3. I can't do that right now, so I do a lot of laundry :tongue:
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Invest in a good sports bra. The one I found works best for me was from Marika. I got it from Lane Bryant for around
    $40....I don't even notice my DDDs while jogging.

^^^^
    this
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    Two sports bras and a tank top with a built in bra. That's usually enough to keep them in check. There are places that make sports bras for big breasted girls who are active. It's always important to find a great sports bra for the girls so you don't tear breast tissue and induce sagging.
  • webarr2003
    Options
    I went to a bra shop that specializes in bra's to get a sports bra, it was expensive but well worth it. At times if I'm doing hard core cardio I will wear a regular bra with my sports bra. This just makes me feel comfortable, even though I don't need it. I have had big breast all my life and going to a bra shop I have found they will make sure the bra is in your size and sew or take away to make sure your boobs stay in place. To let you know I went from a 44 F or G to a 40DDD at the current time.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I wear a regular supportive bra under a sports bra
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am jealous since I am now an A 1/2 but when I was closer to a D I would wear a bra, sports bra and then one of those tanks with the bra built in.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort bras.

Soo good and make running comfortable. Pricey but definitely worth the money.
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and only need to wear one bra, even when I go running. I swear by them. I have the TaTa Tamers from Lululemon. They're reasonably priced I think they're only $56. I have 6 pairs at the moment, but I also wear them when I work in the field. I'm an oil field surveyor so lots of quading (or 4 wheeling or whatever you guys call it) and it keeps the girls in place. They can be worn regular or with the straps criss crossed in the back, I only ever wear them criss crossed they seem to be held in a little better that way.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD. I hate sports bras. I wear a regular, supportive bra with a compression tank top over that and then a tshirt. keeps everything up and in place no matter how vigorously i'm working out, and no uni-boob.
  • RockinBooty89
    Options
    I am a 38DD, but i also have them pierced and it hurts like he!! if they get caught on the edge of my bra while im working out, so i don't mess around when it comes to support and I have a trick that holds those puppies down lol! I do the old reliable normal bra with a sports bra over it but then I also wear a cammie with a built in bra over that. It keeps them firmly in place, try it.
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i'm a DD and wear a minimizer bra and sports bra..
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot tall and a DD. I have to double up on the sports bars to keep my tata's in place. Before I gained all my weight I was between a C/D. I'm really hoping and praying if I get back to where I was they will return in size as well.
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bra. underneath sports bra. underneath a tight top :P