Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can ________!!!

124»

Replies

• lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can sit down without my belly also sitting down on my lap ;).
  • meagsdionne
    meagsdionne Posts: 47 Member
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can ride whatever I want!!! :wink:

*whomever

PERFECT!!!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 310 Member
    I'm losing fat and I can't wait until I can look in the mirror and say yes this is what I have been working so hard for and I like what I see.........muscles please and thanks!! :smile:
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can breathe on my own

~sigh
  • Zainia
    Zainia Posts: 59 Member
    Like what I see in the mirror and feel confident. Fit my old clothes comfortable or move to a smaller size. Not feel so self-concious about everything.
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Ha i love this that's one of my biggest motivates too Is to wear cute lil things like short shorts and a tang top ...
  • I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can wear a skirt and feel good about my legs! :)
  • Beethoven1827
    Beethoven1827 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can see some muscles appearing in my legs and abs! Not expecting hi-definition, just the suggestion of it would work for me!
  • joveen86
    joveen86 Posts: 121 Member
    I want to hike to Canada and see places few people have seen because you can only see them if you were hiking on foot for so long, and I want to run a marathon.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can step on a scale and not see a 2 as the first digit!