79 lbs lost with picture!

Options
crush86
crush86 Posts: 113 Member
I am a mom to 2 beautiful little girls(5 and 1) After I delivered my first I let myself go. I knew I was becoming very overweight and unhealthy...but I kept telling myself I was okay with that...I wasn't! After the first picture was taken on the 4th of July in 2009, I knew I needed to change! I stepped on the scale and the saw the number 263, it made me sick. I was so disgusted with myself and didn't want that person anymore. I lost about 30 lbs and got stuck. My husband and I decided we wanted to try for another baby...so we did...at 11 weeks I miscarried. I got very upset and depressed and fell off the wagon for a bit. I had gained a little weight back and was at 239 lbs. We ended up getting pregnant again with our second baby girl, I worked with a personal trainer during most of my pregnancy to keep up on a healthy lifestyle. After she was born, I didn't want to let myself go again...So I didn't! I have since then lost another 55 lbs! My total from my highest weight is 79 lbs lost! I am so happy with the results and cant wait to get to my goal! I am 14 lbs away from my first big goal (170) what I weighed when I met my husband 11 years ago!
I hope that I can inspire others to stick with it...no matter what the circumstances are, it is possible to reach your goals!

SW-263 lbs
CW-184 lbs
GW-170 lbs (could change to 160) :smile:

Here is my picture! (hope it works)

263 lbs
SDC12179.jpg

203 lbs
DSCN7115.jpg

184 lbs
DSCN8196.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!