New Account In Need of Supportive Friends

Options
Today I decided to make a new account on here. My old one was too clogged up with unsupportive people or people who never logged in. I never logged my food honestly and feel I need to make a fresh start and get serious about my weight loss again.

Tomorrow is a new day, the start of a new week, the beginning of a new month and I am going to start all over again. I'm not going to get hung-up on things that have happened in the past. I have given myself a few simple rules and set myself some small, attainable goals to work towards.

So...

Hello again!

My name is Rhiannon, I'm 20 years old and from Hull, England. I have been overweight (if not obese) all of my life. I gained 4 stone after meeting my boyfriend a couple of years ago but have lost 3 and half since the beginning of this year (it was 4 but I gained some back :ohwell: ). I have a full-time office job and have recently joined a gym but I also have games, dvds and equipment at home.

I started my journey 1 pound away from being 20 stone (279 pounds) and I want to eventually be around 11 stone (154 pounds) hopefully by summer next year for my 21st birthday, my holiday and my cousin's wedding. I have lost 3 and a half stone and 42 inches in total since the beginning of the year. I know I can do it, I just need to find my motivation again.

My first goal is to be at 200 pounds by the new year, I want to lose 30 pounds in 13 weeks. I aim to go to the gym 3 times a week to do both cardio and strength training and my calorie goal is 1,500.

Feel free to add me, I need all of the support and motivation I can get! :flowerforyou:

Replies