need to pull it together and regain my focus!

Options
Last spring i hurt my rotator cuff and was told to not excercise for 6-8 weeks.... problem was I never got back. I walked away for too long.... need to pull it together and regain my focus!

I have a long way to go yet, need help to push and regain my focus.

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Well get going! You can probably get a Doctor's Rx to cover your physical reconditioning the right way to learn how to not injure your rotator cuff again, it is worth a try...
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Make your exercise part of your daily routine. It's the only way to be consistent. I work out 4-5 days a week. I go right from work to the gym. If I go home first...I'll never go back!

Feel free to add me a s friend if you'd like :-)
  • enerodrig
    Options
    i know what u mean, sometimes is hard for me to refocus too. i have arthritis in both knees so sometimes is hard for me to exercise not only that i work night shift so when i come from work all i want is to eat, take a shower and go straight to sleep. when i started i was ok exercising every morning and drinking all my water, but now is getting hard to focus, so today i told myself i can do this and so can you little by little check with your doctor dont over do exercise but slow pace. i guess the key is to move. good luck.
  • msjai923
    Options
    I wish I had a valid reason why I had fallen off the fitness wagon but NOPE! Just pure d LAZY! But today I'm back on track, excited and looking forward to meeting new and interesting people. So just get to getting and you'll be back in the grove in no time. :bigsmile:
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request to a group that I moderate. Join us for weekly workout challenges and weigh-ins, daily chats and motivation. Feel free to friend me as well.